Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

2 hours ago, Valmore said:

While I wouldn't say I'm handsome, I'm certainly more attractive then ugly skull thing.

Well the problem is King Hassan is a COOL old man while you're just a regular old man Val 

:OneTrueRen:

Also, finally an event, and Artemis got a new interlude + Animation update!!

Edited by Jade

36 minutes ago, Jade said:

Well the problem is King Hassan is a COOL old man while you're just a regular old man Val 

:OneTrueRen:

Also, finally an event, and Artemis got a new interlude + Animation update!!

King Hassan is a rotting skeleton. I bathe regularly. However, he can lop my head off with his big ass sword.

Woah, long time since I last came here. Wanted to share this website with you guys. It calculates how much QP and how many mats you'll need for your servants. I need 539 fucking Hero's Proof, someone save me. 
http://fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

I did the whole have and need edit btw, the website only gives you the amount required.

Spoiler

unknown.png

sadness.png

Also thinking about buying Extella even though I've read the scenes that mattered already. Someone save my wallet. :pyaa:

16 hours ago, Rose said:

Only bought the game. I just backed DI so buying the extella mats as well would be too much. >.>

No such thing as 'Too much' :sachi:

9 hours ago, Valmore said:

I bought Extella on VITA. I like the action element much better than the Rock-Scissors-Paper element of Extra.

But the Gameplay of EXTELLA is kinda meh though compared to other Musou games :rimu:

At least Extra is unique

While I'm waiting for fgo to replying my recovery acc email, I made a 2nd acc (just in case they didn't reply, it's been 1 week already, and my acc lost forever) :salt:

So I'm asking you guys, what's the proper step in binding your acc/make device transfer code?

Already make the password, get the code, and go to bottom left title screen, that's all?

"Maybe" this is screw-up my first acc, but I input the code when I make the 2nd acc. Does this means that my first acc, what you called it, blocked? by my 2nd acc, because I input the code?

I'm not completely understand how this binding works :amane:

2 hours ago, MoeKyun said:

While I'm waiting for fgo to replying my recovery acc email, I made a 2nd acc (just in case they didn't reply, it's been 1 week already, and my acc lost forever) :salt:

So I'm asking you guys, what's the proper step in binding your acc/make device transfer code?

Already make the password, get the code, and go to bottom left title screen, that's all?

"Maybe" this is screw-up my first acc, but I input the code when I make the 2nd acc. Does this means that my first acc, what you called it, blocked? by my 2nd acc, because I input the code?

I'm not completely understand how this binding works :amane:

Uhh, yep, that's it. You go make a password and get the binding code, and when you wanna get your account back on, say, another account, you go to the bottom left corner of the title screen and put those two things together. Maybe you got the password wrong? Or copied the binding code incorrectly? I've done it multiple times and have never had issues.

5 hours ago, seventhfonist425 said:

Uhh, yep, that's it. You go make a password and get the binding code, and when you wanna get your account back on, say, another account, you go to the bottom left corner of the title screen and put those two things together. Maybe you got the password wrong? Or copied the binding code incorrectly? I've done it multiple times and have never had issues.

Nah, the code's correct. But after I input the code, it's not my 1st acc, but it get through my 2nd.

While I remember, when you install fgo for the first time and click the bottom left, what's those 3 option means?

Should've SS it, dammit :amane:

5 hours ago, MoeKyun said:

Nah, the code's correct. But after I input the code, it's not my 1st acc, but it get through my 2nd.

While I remember, when you install fgo for the first time and click the bottom left, what's those 3 option means?

Should've SS it, dammit :amane:

Yeah, I don't actually know what you're talking about, screenshot it if you can?