Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

16 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

So uh, are there any servants at all that can pierce evasion aside from the two Shikis? Because I literally can't attack him because he casts evasion every turn.

Defeat him Before he cast evasion :SmallKappa:

Or you can use CE.

Also 3rd fight is a bitchhhhhhhhhhh :amane: 

I'm reading the story and it's quite fun thus far. Short summary of what happened before the first Solomon fight:

> Baal asks him to use his third NP to finish off all the Servants invading the temple
> Solomon tells him to fuck off cuz they're all immortals and the Servants will eventually burn out
> Later on there's a monologue where Solomon keeps crying about having observed much sadness and sorrow and grief and shit and stuff and that they (yes, they) have decided God was wrong
> "You're a visitor from far away and I ought to show you a king's hospitality, but alas, I am a misanthrope." (Taking some liberties on the phrases)

Spoiler

15726035_1866676240233761_1901259998_o.png

> He then talks about his NPs. Second one is the current place they're in, a Reality Marble (actually an Imaginary Number Space) that exists outside time and space, the Temple of Time: Solomon.
> His third NP is the ring of light on the sky. We originally thought it was meant to incinerate humanity itself but it's actually meant to incinerate our history's foundations (essentialy incinerating us anyway)
> "These are the remnants of the people from those times, an amalgamation of everything that is and can be, a crystallization of mankind's history!" (More liberties cuz chuuni)
> After some fluff, he finally gets to the point.
> "Very well then. Our fun conversation ends here. Let the curtains arise for this thrilling slaughter scene of ours."

Spoiler

15696631_1866691533565565_1868934864_o.png

> The fucker procceeds to call us mankind's worst master.

Spoiler

unknown.png

> He then claims that once we're dead, mankind's doom is impending as regardless of how many Servants had come to join us, a master is needed to anchor them to the world.
> Mashu has a flashback of London where Modered is throwing a tantrum regarding Solomeme but I couldn't read it as I'm still too shit at JP and the OCR couldn't pick the stuff I missed due to the weird filter used on the screen. I blame technology for not being there.
> There's some motivacional talk about how we got there through all the bad times.
> "Master Rose is the supreme master!" Atta girl! You tell'em Mashu!

Spoiler

15697108_1866696916898360_1514097521_o.png

> The fight breaks out and I stopped here, gonna continue tomorrow. I've been doing this summary for the brazillian community since lots of them can read as much english as they can japanese (which means they can't read for shit). I'll continue translating it for you guys if you want, though reddit, fgog and beast's lair are bound to have better summaries than mine. 

Here we go again.

> After we battle Caster Solomon, he starts the whole "ya'll disappoint me, I'm so strong haha" talk
> Still, he praises our efforts if anything, for we've put an admirable resistance
> Master notices that one of Solomon's rings is different from the rest
> Mashu recalls Holmes telling them there was something wrong with this Solomon
> Solomon activates the ring of light in the sky and the dick pillars start going wild
> He then reveals himself as a Solomon that is not Solomon. Much like Kingu, he is using the hardware but with a new software inside
> "And thus I throw away the name King of Magic. I no longer need it."

Spoiler

unknown.png

> He reveals himself as an amalgamation of all the 72 dick pillars
> "Mankind's Incineration Principle Formula - Demon King, Goetia."

Spoiler

unknown.png

> Scene ends and we have to get into a new one, which begins with Mashu noting that his Saint Graph ain't Solomon's, belonging indeed to Goetia
> "One of Mankind's Seven Evils. Beast of Calamity, Beast I...!"

Spoiler

unknown.png

> "Indeed. I... no, we (ruby text reads "I") are a life-form brought forth by mankind's very own hands."

Spoiler

unknown.png

> Goetia then goes back to his drama queen state and complains about having seen both past and future, much like the King of Magic once did (clairvoyance is tied to the body)
> "I've seen much sorrow and grief. Observed countless perfidies."

Spoiler

unknown.png

> "I've watched innumerable pillages. I've seen an unending amount of endings."

Spoiler

unknown.png

> Took some liberties to make these last two lines sound cool. Sue me.
> He goes back to the complaining and says he got fed up with this shit. This mankind and its future no longer were things he cared about.
> Instead, he concluded that he ought to create a perfect mankind.
> For the very notion of a life having to end was "insane" in his eyes
> He finally discloses his real plan: to travel back 4 billion years in the past, back to the birth of the celestial body called Earth and recreate our planet in his own image
> "To rewrite Genesis, giving birth to a world devoided of the concept of 'death'. That is our grand plan."

Spoiler

unknown.png

> He gathered the magical energy produced throughout mankind's history, from 1000 B.C to 2016, a quantity that surpassed even Earth's production
> Mankind's Incineration came to be not due to his hatred, but due to his desire to see mankind prosper... in the way he deemed appropriate, of course
> On a side note, this takes back to Babylon where it was stated that all Beasts are basically yanderes that love humanity way too much
> "Behold the Throne (not the one of Heroes). The place where your lives shall come to an end."

Spoiler

unknown.png

> For a guy that keeps going on and on about the ephemerity of the human life, he sure enjoys saying that we're going to die
> Mashu stated that this NP's power is beyond anyone, but she then has an epiphany 
> "... So that's it. I was born for this very own moment, isn't that right, Doctor?"

Spoiler

unknown.png

> Goetia goes back to the final boss talk, telling us we're about to die and all that fluff
> The fight breaks out and as staged, ends on the third turn when he activates his NP
> Mashu confirms there is no stopping him from using it, but Goetia suddenly says that he understands Mashu and that she too should be able to understand him
> He invites her to the new world, as both are meaningless existances that can find their wishes fulfilled in his new world
> Mashu concents for a second that a world with no death would also be a world with no sadness
> But she tells him that she holds no desire for eternity, wishing only to see the current world
> Even if her life is bound to end soon, even if her life is to expire in a moment, she wishes to be able to see the future of this world
> Goetia says it is a pity and activates his NP, announcing the end of history and mankind's incineration
> Mashu denies his victory claim and fires her NP; Ars Almadel Salomonis vs Lord Camelot
> Now, get your ear/headphones on and listen to this OST while reading the following scene, otherwise you'll never get a 5* again

Spoiler

> [Nothing on Earth can resist the heat of that Noble Phantasm]
> [But that is limited to the physical aspect]
> [Her Noble Phantasm is a conceptual defence]
> [So long the user's heart doesn't falter, the castle walls too shall not crumble]

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

> Too lazy to go line by line now. This is her final dialogue:
> "Thank you so much for everything up until now. For having come till here... my life truly had a meaning... It was just as Captain Drake said. On my final moments, I understood my desire. But... it's a tad irritating. I could only protect you thus far. This is the last time I'll be able to fight by your side, Senpai."
> Her body is unable to resist the heat coming from Goetia's NP and evaporates, leaving only her shield behind. As her heart didn't falter for a second, she was able to protect her master until the very end.

Spoiler

unknown.png

Wheeew, what a long post. Should get it all done by tomorrow I believe. Anyway, it's late and my brain is bugging hard from the lack of sleep and having read too much JP today, time for a break. 

15 minutes ago, Valmore said:

So what now? Will F/GO still run events and stuff until they decide how to milk us out of more money with the second story handle season 2?

Well there are already plan for Valentine events that also include dude this time

There are also 3 beast that we still haven't kill

There are also Giant Alien waiting to kill us all

But no Singularities again though according to thing i read somewhere.

Oh, and anybody planning to do Paid Gacha next year?

8 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Paid gacha? I thought it was all paid anyway? :salt:

Well this time you are guaranted to get at least 1 SSR! :mare:

...Never actually try it though since i'm too poor but maybe i'll do it this time if i know how to exactly to buy Quartzs in my damn country 

16 minutes ago, Jade said:

Well this time you are guaranted to get at least 1 SSR! :mare:

...Never actually try it though since i'm too poor but maybe i'll do it this time if i know how to exactly to buy Quartzs in my damn country 

Ah, they're running that again? Cool. The last time they ran that I actually got one of my best draws ever, the guaranteed 5* plus two 4* servants, so at least to me it was worth it. Not sure how other people's pulls from it came out, though.

14 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Ah, they're running that again? Cool. The last time they ran that I actually got one of my best draws ever, the guaranteed 5* plus two 4* servants, so at least to me it was worth it. Not sure how other people's pulls from it came out, though.

Yeah, probably in new year.

Iirc, Flutz got his second Tamamo(?) and Ozy

The rest i forgot :sachi: 

Welp, I grabbed this off twitter and did a bad job pulling it apart, but it's hard to notice on an actual avatar.

Spoiler

RpEvprc.png

It looks kinda neat, the symbol you get for beating the last area. Any one with twitter who wants to use it for themselves:

https://icondecotter.jp/

The FGO one is pretty popular right now, so it'll show up on top as a recommendation.

Edited by seventhfonist425