57 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Unlimited Garbage 4* Works

Reveal hidden contents

Ay5tjnZ.png

VqC4cC3.png

Ju96huf.png

EQp5Flw.png

I'll show you my 5 10 rolls but i'm too pissed to take a screenshot of it

we both basically only got 2 useless 4* that we'll never use sooo....

jRbbAXc.jpg

in other news who need Offensive Np caster when @Rose Waver can do 20k damage per attack against assassin ? :sachi:

Edited by Jade

22 minutes ago, seventhfonist425 said:

Nah, I had 170 quartz going in and used up 120 before I got Merlin

That even worse since i spend 150 quartz and Only get NP2 Herc :wafuu:

Still since i previously got Enkidu guess i can't complain too much :rimu:

Edited by Jade

5 hours ago, Rose said:

Made a video to teach you plebs how to kill all of Solomeme's Demonic Dildos.

TL Note: Lenhador de Piroca means Woodcutter *wink wink*

Gdi, I'm always salty about Mozart over here having a 6 turn charge time star making skill with FIFTY WHOLE STARS. ;_; I never leveled him and all the Artoria's instincts are just laughed at. I kinda ended up doing something similar. I have MHX build stars (also for bond), switch her out for my backline Merlin, and throw a million buffs and crit buffs onto Jalter with the Joint Recital CE and fights typically end in at least 3 turns.

2 hours ago, seventhfonist425 said:

Gdi, I'm always salty about Mozart over here having a 6 turn charge time star making skill with FIFTY WHOLE STARS. ;_; I never leveled him and all the Artoria's instincts are just laughed at. I kinda ended up doing something similar. I have MHX build stars (also for bond), switch her out for my backline Merlin, and throw a million buffs and crit buffs onto Jalter with the Joint Recital CE and fights typically end in at least 3 turns.

This team can finish any pillar in 3 turns max. I need two of Kintoki's command cards, one being a buster. NPAB, NPQB, NPBB, BAB, BQB, any of these combinations will kill a pillar without fail, even the zerker one. With how the card distribution works, I'm guaranteed a kill in 3 turns max. :3

People can praise Cu Alter and Raiko all they want, but Golden is still the epitome of what a Berserker can really do. :Teeku:

It takes a few extra turns, but my JAlter-Beowulf-Borrowed does pretty well. Beowulf has a CE that starts him at 80% NP and he buffs himself for attack, JAlter buffs everyone for attack and with a third attack buff (if applicable from a borrowed character), all I need is to use my mystic code to finish the NP charge and get two Beowulf Busters for a Brave-Buster-NP first turn chain, which usually takes away 1/2 of the ugly ass thing's health. Then it's pick away the rest of the way.

15 hours ago, Jade said:

Did Void Shiki (jokingly) try to kill MHX again in the newest Saber Pillar ? :wahaha: 

EDIT:
Also holy mother of god the drop for Saber is amazingly gorgeous :gasp:

Void said she wanted to kill an alien since she never did it before. She went for a cut but stopped at that to focus on the matters at hand. :P

Btw, killed the Caster Dildo with Ushi/Leo/Hans, it was pretty fun.

29 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

>be me

>log into FGO

>get 7 day log in ticket

>roll

>get merlin

>imokaywiththis.jpg

L3kgwpG.png

Now if only I could get a single servant that generates more than 20% NP to others so that I could actually properly use all the 50% starting NP CEs.

Obviously he's for those people with too many kaleidoscopes