Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

1 hour ago, Flutterz said:

Well I got Enkidu too lol

Hide contents

PlWEyqq.png

Apparently he's trash though, maybe I should burn him for exp and rare prisms :makina:

More like Okayish

People just hype him too much and when he doesn't turn out to be lolopashell! Tier some people get pissed.

Will still grail mine to lvl 100 tho :sachi: 

Got Enkidu on first 10 rolls, I don't know what to do with all my remaining quartz, my plans were ruined once more.

That said, it sucks he's a lancer, I still need to final ascend Karna and even without that I already have Scat... doesn't matter, I'm happy I got him, my ability to draw traps is still in effect. 

I'll shoot for the Camelot traps after I finish the chapter so I can complete my trap collection.

2 hours ago, Jade said:

Is it just me or do the mobs in Babylon have a really low resistance to Insta Death ?

My Shikis is almost always manage to insta kill em all

Babylon in general was way easier than Camelot, only had to restart 3 or 4 fights, and even then because my backline was was Arturia, Tamamo no Bae, and Illya with the 10% bond CE, so the best I could do for the frontline was a 5* and a 4* with a 5* and a 4* CE

50 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Babylon in general was way easier than Camelot, only had to restart 3 or 4 fights, and even then because my backline was was Arturia, Tamamo no Bae, and Illya with the 10% bond CE, so the best I could do for the frontline was a 5* and a 4* with a 5* and a 4* CE

Yeah Babylon is easier than Camelot imo, though im still at the beginning so my opinion may change

But for no i able to clear the quest with my Bond team and whatever support with Mashu CE LB (Mostly Rose's Waver :sachi: ) and come out fine

4 minutes ago, MoeKyun said:

I just got mashu 3rd ascen at camelot.

So I want to ask you guys, is it worth to max lvled her?

Also, these fukin boss with their fokin buff really got me annoyed :reeee:

Mashu is definitely worth it. She's all around a great servant if level her up what's with her Def buff, Taunt, and Invul.

She's all around one of the best support servants, and it's easy to level her skill too what's not to like?

In other news i finally finished Babylon. You should finish it too if you want to join the year end event :holo:

10 minutes ago, Jade said:

Mashu is definitely worth it. She's all around a great servant if level her up what's with her Def buff, Taunt, and Invul.

She's all around one of the best support servants, and it's easy to level her skill too what's not to like?

In other news i finally finished Babylon. You should finish it too if you want to join the year end event :holo:

Alright, thx. Wait, what's that year end event? :michiru:

Also is it true that babylon is easier than camelot? Because I got pessimistic with these camelot bosses... :amane:

13 minutes ago, MoeKyun said:

Alright, thx. Wait, what's that year end event? :michiru:

Also is it true that babylon is easier than camelot? Because I got pessimistic with these camelot bosses... :amane:

If i recall correctly, we will finally face Solomon near the end of the year, thus averting the end of humanity in 2016 :Teeku:.

The requirement for joining the event is of course, clearing the 7 order.

Well in Babylon i only need to change into a specific team 2/3 times in the entire chapter instead of using my usual Bond Farming team so i IMO it is easier than Camelot.

The mobs are frickin annoying tho :sachi: 

13 minutes ago, MoeKyun said:

This. :jinpou:

Don't tell me they're like these fukin tanker soldier who buff atk/def per turn :jinpou:

Nah, the mobs were super easy this time. Just bring 2 class advantage servants and a berserker and RIP them

Also the some bosses have an easy mode and a hard mode, when the game forces you to make a choice the top option is hard mode.

3 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Nah, the mobs were super easy this time. Just bring 2 class advantage servants and a berserker and RIP them

Also the some bosses have an easy mode and a hard mode, when the game forces you to make a choice the top option is hard mode.

We can choose the difficulty?! Sweet :Chocola:

Any change if I go with the easy mode? The drop reward, maybe?

25 minutes ago, MoeKyun said:

This. :jinpou:

Don't tell me they're like these fukin tanker soldier who buff atk/def per turn :jinpou:

They are a variant of the ' Keep coming and coming' kind of mob

Also don't believe there is a change in the drop reward.

In fact, the 'hard mode' is more of a punishment since you're not heeding the advice of an npc that you meet in the story

1 minute ago, Jade said:

They are a variant of the ' Keep coming and coming' kind of mob

Also don't believe there is a change in the drop reward.

In fact, the 'hard mode' is more of a punishment since you're not heeding the advice of an npc that you meet in the story

I still rekt all the bosses even on hard mode, so fuck that NPC, whoever it is

11 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

I still rekt all the bosses even on hard mode, so fuck that NPC, whoever it is

The only annoying one is Que-something since i got no Reliable assassin that can damage her. But yeah Boss is easy even when it's hard.

Also the NPC is

King Hassan

Edited by Jade

1 minute ago, Jade said:

The only annoying one is Que-something since i got no Reliable assassin that can damage her. But yeah Boss is easy even when it's hard.

Also the NPC is

Reveal hidden contents

King Hassan

Still rekt her first try, 2 Jacks, Medea loli for heal bomb, and 3 servants with taunt + Mashu CE kept the two lolis alive long enough