Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

24 minutes ago, seventhfonist425 said:

You uhh, don't need any skill gems for her Jalter's skills. If you've just been playing this game, you should just sorta have most of the mats for the 10/10/10.

My precious mats that i saved almost depleted thanks to her :wafuu: 

3 hours ago, seventhfonist425 said:

You uhh, don't need any skill gems for her Jalter's skills. If you've just been playing this game, you should just sorta have most of the mats for the 10/10/10.

Not if you're actively leveling skills and ascending servants. :vinty:

37 minutes ago, Rose said:

Not if you're actively leveling skills and ascending servants. :vinty:

Yeah, a lot of materials cross over between servants, and you can't just devote all resources to one at a time or you'll never get anywhere. The reason I'm shy on purple hearts is because I needed to ascend/level other characters. Plus my JAlter is relatively new, I only just pulled her during her last rate-UP event. It's not like I could hoard mats on the off-chance I get a rare stroke of luck and got a servant I really wanted. You gotta play with what you get.

24 minutes ago, MoeKyun said:

How's everyone progress on the lottery box?

I'm still at the 3rd box because of those damn 5 logs :jinpou:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20161130-224144.png

And yes, I've been grabbing everything before resetting.

I've been running the quest over and over with this team.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20161130-224208.png

Heroine X and Jalter go strangely well together. Heroine X gets rid of Saber Lily with her NP asap, and Jalter just kills with the crits using the stars Heroine X makes.

Just now, seventhfonist425 said:
  Hide contents

Hide contents

Heroine X and Jalter go strangely well together. Heroine X gets rid of Saber Lily with her NP asap, and Jalter just kills with the crits using the stars Heroine X makes.

tfw 1 Jeanne and no CE drops

1 hour ago, seventhfonist425 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Holy shit :pyaa:

I guess that's FGO veteran for you.

Oh, well. Maybe I can barely get through this without using apples.

5 minutes ago, Jade said:

Newest quest actually is pretty decent for farming at least for that fancy cake.

Also its wayyyy easier than the last one if you got or use support Scathach 

I dunno man, don't really agree, all the berserkers makes me feel really uncomfortable

if they crit at any point, could mean run over

Just now, seventhfonist425 said:

I dunno man, don't really agree, all the berserkers makes me feel really uncomfortable

if they crit at any point, could mean run over

Just use Mashu first skill for the defense that should buy enough time for you to kill em :maple:

Though i can usually kill 1st wave& 2nd wave berserker in one turn so that ain't a problem for me :meguface:

11 hours ago, MoeKyun said:

How's everyone progress on the lottery box?

I'm still at the 3rd box because of those damn 5 logs :jinpou:

I haven't played as much as I should yet, so I'm only through one go-through. Did everyone else have to wait for the very last 10-pull to get the ugly-ass doll, too?

8 minutes ago, Valmore said:

I haven't played as much as I should yet, so I'm only through one go-through. Did everyone else have to wait for the very last 10-pull to get the ugly-ass doll, too?

That happened a few times to me, yeah.

2 hours ago, Jade said:

Just use Mashu first skill for the defense that should buy enough time for you to kill em :maple:

Though i can usually kill 1st wave& 2nd wave berserker in one turn so that ain't a problem for me :meguface:

Also yeah, I ran it a few more times, I take back what I said, it is actually easier. The second I get to the 3rd round, I can just spam the team's NPs to kill both Gils. Nice that they're both Archers

32 minutes ago, seventhfonist425 said:

Also yeah, I ran it a few more times, I take back what I said, it is actually easier. The second I get to the 3rd round, I can just spam the team's NPs to kill both Gils. Nice that they're both Archers

I've got a lot of people on my friends list with Lv 90-100 JAlter/EventCE so paired up with My own Lv 80 JAlt and 90 Beowulf I can tear through it pretty well. Helps that I took the time to work on leveling the Mystic Code that heals all, increases NP and allows a reshuffle a couple levels.

Edited by Valmore

Probably would farm up until 10 box in this new quest since i really have no use for the 2nd cake except to exchange it to the fancy one :vinty:

Still hoping Quest with better sock drops tho

Also CE please drop already :notlikemiya:

1 hour ago, seventhfonist425 said:

Well, you bring the Jeanne Alter Santa Lily for the extra fruit cake drops. And then you grab Rin support for moar fruit cakes... also that looks like my Tama Lancer

Meh, there's literally nothing in the shop outside of the CEs that I want to buy, so I'm just focusing on socks and Seiba and Tama no bae's bond level