Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

1 hour ago, Jade said:

Art look so wrong though.... :amane: 

Yep :vinty: let's wait until the pv comes out

33 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Protagonist walks up to Da Vinci waifu. "Protagonist, Artoria drop rate is up!" says Da Vinci. Protagonist smiles and hands over 30 Saint Quartz, anxiously watches as the flashing lights burst, awaiting his 10 summons.
Craft essence... craft essence... fatass Caesar... 4* craft essence... Medea... 4* craft essence... fatass Caesar... craft essence... Robin Hood... craft essece.
"But... but where's my Artoria?" cries the protagonist. "I CAN'T WIN THE HOLY GRAIL WAR WITH FATASS CAESAR AND THESE ALSO-RANS!!!"
"I forgot to mention the gacha is kinda geared towards 'fuck you' ... sorry," Da Vinci says softly.

LMAO :wahaha: lol'd so hard at "I CAN'T WIN THE HOLY GRAIL WAR WITH FATASS CAESAR AND THESE ALSO-RANS!!!" :wahaha:

Fckin genius you did there, valmore :wahaha:

By chance, is that from your personal experience? :makina:

Trying my luck just now.

First 10 roll : some 3 star servant... some 4 star CE..... Well, shit :jinpou:

Thinking for a while "Should I stop now?.......... FCK THIS SHIT, YOLO"

Click the button, and suddenly my connection down, stuck at loading screen. Oh well, force close and relog, maybe the summon not counted and my quartz safe. (Maybe I shouldn't have pushing my luck...) :jinpou:

After back to the game, checking my quartz, anddd shit : -30 quartz.

Wondering what trash card I got this time, and the result is :

Gawain (is he good?) and my first 5 star servant Altera :miyako:

And now I'm asking you guys, what CE should I give to her? From previous summon, I got : code cast, sealing designation/enforcer, knight's pride, young maiden ignorant of love, and with one strike.

29 minutes ago, MoeKyun said:

Gawain (is he good?) and my first 5 star servant Altera :miyako:

And now I'm asking you guys, what CE should I give to her? From previous summon, I got : code cast, sealing designation/enforcer, knight's pride, young maiden ignorant of love, and with one strike.

I have heard nothing about Gawain, so I know nothing about him. Altera though, is a fair bit better now. She recently got an added effect to her heal skill (have to do a quest to get it, after max ascending her) that adds star absorption, which is really nice for her kit, since her star gain from her attack up is somewhat significant compared to others already.

As for uhh, CE, it'd be a lot easier if you showed pictures, since I don't know any of the names by heart.

2 minutes ago, seventhfonist425 said:

As for uhh, CE, it'd be a lot easier if you showed pictures, since I don't know any of the names by heart.

Ah, my bad :

Spoiler

Code cast : Increases unit's attack/def by 25% for 3 turns

SD/Enforcer : Increases unit's critical star absorption by 600%

Knight's pride : Increases unit's critical attack damage by 40%/Reduces unit's defense by 20%

Young maiden : Unit gains 4% NP each turn/Quick performance +10%

With one strike : Holder's attacks cannot be evaded/Increases holder's Quick card damage by 8%.

A lot of interesting stuff about Altera today from Extella.

*Spoilers* 

Spoiler

Velber
- Harvester Star
- a comet shaped like a teary eye that appears in the Milky Way every 14000 years
- a different type of observation device left behind by the alien civilization that created the Moon Cell
- every passing, it destroys intelligent life
- last time it passed over Earth, it wiped out 80% of the Moon Cell's data
- has a core planetoid and several ships surrounding it like armor
- the ships are various invasion weapons
- Altera, the White Titan was one of 3 ships that fell to the Solar System 14000 years ago
- she has a "brother" and "sister" but they're not in this story

Anti Cell
- vanguard sent by the Velber
- organic lifeform designed by the Void Cell to destroy civilization efficiently, like how high-level information lifeform (Servants) are designed based on Earth cultures by the Moon Cell
- every Anti Cell has a different approach, but all grow by absorbing spiritron from intelligent beings and have no sustenance once all are destroyed
- harvestors that work purely for the Velber's directive

Altera (Moon)
- the mysterious Saber that appeared from the unknown region
- main heroine of Extella, the 3rd servant you have

Altera (Earth)
- the backup brain of the Attilaight Cell that destroyed the surface
- discovered sleeping in the remains of the giant by the Huns and raised by them
- she became Attila the Hun after that (ie. this is Grand Order Altera)

Attilaight Cell
- the Anti Cell that fell to the Moon after being purged by the Velber
- the "Titan" Anti Cell that absorbs mana from the civilization she destroys and uses it to grow bigger, designed to destroy itself once the task is done

- she invaded SERAPH as an Anti Cell, and also sent her own data to Earth to create a material body (avatar), invading both at the same time
- did huge damage to both, but was beaten by the Moon Cell on the Moon and by the wielder of the holy sword on Earth
- on Earth she became a corpse, but on the Moon she was sealed since Moon Cell had no way to wipe her out
- Altera (Moon) stayed in the Star of Tears (her ship?) which became the separated "unknown territory"
- 14000 years past and Altera wakes up as the Velber approach the galaxy again

Bonus: Altera art from the Fate/Extella Material book. Also sort of spoilerish.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Valmore said:

Burn some cards? Level some servants? Stop hoarding stuff?

Already burn all the silver exp

Servants i want to reberu apu need dust

Never

2 hours ago, Flutterz said:

You probably don't need 300 1* EXP cards

How rude, they are all 4* EXP card :wafuu:

4 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Then you have no one to blame but yourself :miyako:

Meanie :rimu: 

1 hour ago, GetterEmperor said:

L7Gl2qE.png                   

News for the Christmas 2016 event is here!

http://cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/x6hlfj/

The welfare this time around is a Lancer Jeanne Alter. Pretty cute~ And about time we got a lancer.

What do we call Santa Jalter Lily tho. 'Silly' ?

Also this mean that Babylon gonna be delayed which mean Enkidu gonna be delayed :rubycry:

So my suffering to hoard quartzs continues 

9 minutes ago, Jade said:

Meanie :rimu: 

What do we call Santa Jalter Lily tho. 'Silly' ?

Also this mean that Babylon gonna be delayed which mean Enkidu gonna be delayed :rubycry:

So my suffering to hoard quartzs continues 

I believe the Christmas event is later this month so probably won't affect Babylon which should come out in December. There's suppose to be another stream on the 6th so they might have the Babylon CM there. At least that's what I'm hoping is the case.