Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

19 minutes ago, MoeKyun said:

Been playing since yesterday, quite fun indeed.

Any tips for leveling servants? The drop rate for exp card is something. :jinpou:

And here is my friend-id : 461-327-996. Appreciate it if high-level senpai here would add me. :sachi:

lol, I didn't find the game fun until AFTER I'd built a good base of maxed servants in every class with variety. Not having that makes the game feel like you're constanly wondering how you'll manage to do the next hard quest.

Anyway, I'll add you. My recommendation to all you new players is to build up on Quartz by relying on our super OP supports until a rate up for a servant you want comes up.

1 hour ago, Jade said:

I'm too lazy to actually add you guys but if you want you can add me instead :sachi: 

u lazy bitch :pyaa:

1 hour ago, MoeKyun said:

Any tips for leveling servants? The drop rate for exp card is something. :jinpou:

And here is my friend-id : 461-327-996. Appreciate it if high-level senpai here would add me. :sachi:

Added. If anyone else here doesn't have me added, feel free to :P 912,163,446
Usual support lineup:

Spoiler

tAAki0z.png

1 hour ago, seventhfonist425 said:

lol, I didn't find the game fun until AFTER I'd built a good base of maxed servants in every class with variety. Not having that makes the game feel like you're constanly wondering how you'll manage to do the next hard quest.

Anyway, I'll add you. My recommendation to all you new players is to build up on Quartz by relying on our super OP supports until a rate up for a servant you want comes up.

I don't find this game fun unless some hard shit happens like Nero Fest Challenges and Rashoumon. :vinty:

1 hour ago, seventhfonist425 said:

20 minutes ago, Rose said:

I don't find this game fun unless some hard shit happens like Nero Fest Challenges and Rashoumon. :vinty:

And you guys still play it even though it's not fun? You guys are M, eh? :makina: Not that I'm one to talk lol :wahaha:

2 hours ago, MoeKyun said:

And you guys still play it even though it's not fun? You guys are M, eh? :makina: Not that I'm one to talk lol :wahaha:

You can't count Rose - he's so powerful that the game is too easy for him.

These past two events are good ways of getting built up, when they're offering free 4* Servants just to play through the quest to keep them. Get some powerful friends for support and work through it so you earn the card outright. It starts getting a little easier with those. Sometimes they even goof and make the freebie pretty powerful.

2 hours ago, seventhfonist425 said:

Oh, maybe you deleted me or something Rose. PLS RE-ADD ME (sent)

I'm sorry! :pyaa: Added.

22 minutes ago, Valmore said:

You can't count Rose - he's so powerful that the game is too easy for him.

These past two events are good ways of getting built up, when they're offering free 4* Servants just to play through the quest to keep them. Get some powerful friends for support and work through it so you earn the card outright. It starts getting a little easier with those. Sometimes they even goof and make the freebie pretty powerful.

This game is super easy 90% of the time though. Just get a Kintoki and you're all golden. :sacchan:

Brave Liz is shit though. 

20 hours ago, MoeKyun said:

Added ya! Names Tsugumori. Hopefully my servants can be of help to ya.

As for tips on EXP, don't expect to really get anything good from the main storyline well at least I don't recall getting golden exp cards. Do the dailies in the Chaldea Gate and you'll be pretty good. The green ones are for ascension/skill items and the red ones are the exp quests. Good luck to ya and looking forward to working with ya.

2 hours ago, GetterEmperor said:

Added ya! Names Tsugumori. Hopefully my servants can be of help to ya.

As for tips on EXP, don't expect to really get anything good from the main storyline well at least I don't recall getting golden exp cards. Do the dailies in the Chaldea Gate and you'll be pretty good. The green ones are for ascension/skill items and the red ones are the exp quests. Good luck to ya and looking forward to working with ya.

Thank for the add and tips. :sachi:

Ugh, the urge to try the 30 quartz summon is strong. Want to ask here, is the 2nd page of quartz summon worth it? Or the 1st page better?

38 minutes ago, MoeKyun said:

Ugh, the urge to try the 30 quartz summon is strong. Want to ask here, is the 2nd page of quartz summon worth it? Or the 1st page better?

The first page one is the limited gacha for the current Halloween event. If you want to try your luck at getting Cleopatra(the limited time servant for this event) go ahead. The second one is the story gacha which never really changes well except you have to go through the main questline to unlock some servants in that pool. Oh and you can still get other servants from the limited time gacha btw. Really up to you I'd say.

2 hours ago, MoeKyun said:

Oh, the Tamamo gacha is gone. The first page is a good example of what a rate up looks like. In theory, it means that once you roll a 5* servant, the chances of that servant being what is advertised on the rate up, are higher (meaning you may get someone else via chance. I personally have never experienced this, and have always gotten rate up servants when a 5* servant comes. So the 1% chance of rolling a 5* servant is always the same.) And this is why we recommend you wait for a rate up, since you would be throwing quartz at someone you may or may not want, which is guaranteed to make you dissatisfied with your quartz usage (remember that they ARE a limited resource) when you DO find someone you want. For now, the 2nd page is just a way to roll without when no rate up is going on. I don't particularly recommend it if you want someone specific. And even if you don't, it's probably better to wait til someone at least more powerful is guaranteed to show up. Tamamo no Mae, for example, is one of the best support servants in the game. Rolling for her when that gacha was up would've been a good idea.

Also, I recommend rolling the free 10 rolls everyday in the free, blue gacha. That gacha uses friend points, but everyday, you get a free 10, which is actually somewhat powerful. Servants llike Robin Hood, Euryale, and Cu Chulainn are pretty good servants you can roll there. (There are more, but these are good ones to be keeping an eye out for.) 

9 minutes ago, seventhfonist425 said:

Oh, the Tamamo gacha is gone. The first page is a good example of what a rate up looks like. In theory, it means that once you roll a 5* servant, the chances of that servant being what is advertised on the rate up, are higher (meaning you may get someone else via chance. I personally have never experienced this, and have always gotten rate up servants when a 5* servant comes. So the 1% chance of rolling a 5* servant is always the same.) And this is why we recommend you wait for a rate up, since you would be throwing quartz at someone you may or may not want, which is guaranteed to make you dissatisfied with your quartz usage (remember that they ARE a limited resource) when you DO find someone you want. For now, the 2nd page is just a way to roll without when no rate up is going on. I don't particularly recommend it if you want someone specific. And even if you don't, it's probably better to wait til someone at least more powerful is guaranteed to show up. Tamamo no Mae, for example, is one of the best support servants in the game. Rolling for her when that gacha was up would've been a good idea.

1% chance..... :jinpou:

Oh well,maybe I'll just save quartz and wait until new artoria comes out in limited gacha

42 minutes ago, MoeKyun said:

1% chance..... :jinpou:

Oh well,maybe I'll just save quartz and wait until new artoria comes out in limited gacha

lol okay, good luck to the both of us then. I'm missing the lancers and original atm. ;_; I at least got the limited Artoria in a swimsuit and Artoria in a hat.

Oddly enough I hadn't rolled on the friendship gacha in a while, so last time I went trolling for burn cards I didn't know the freebie had been upgraded from 1 card to 10 cards. I'm not sure in Angra Mainyu is any good but for some reason he was in my last 10-freebie. If anything the black card design is pretty.

4 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Oddly enough I hadn't rolled on the friendship gacha in a while, so last time I went trolling for burn cards I didn't know the freebie had been upgraded from 1 card to 10 cards. I'm not sure in Angra Mainyu is any good but for some reason he was in my last 10-freebie. If anything the black card design is pretty.

:salt:

I spent like 600k fp to roll him and nada

1 hour ago, Valmore said:

Sorry Flutz. He does seem pretty weak, though. Maybe there's a CE and/or servant pairing I'm missing that makes him useful.

Nah yeah, he blows. The only pairing I can think of is with Kiritsugu, using his taunt skill on him to tank hits and shell out his NP, but even then it barely does anything.

I got Jeanne Alter now tho, so now it doesn't even matter that I maxed him. lol, I did bring him along for the guys-only quest that had a Martha Ruler in it, so that much was nice.

Extella CE, Extra gacha, new Mystic Code, Babylon in December and a F/GO anime. Pretty good stream.

1 hour ago, Jade said:

Sooo....what's the 2015 Christmas event like? On the same level as Halloween?

Also Extella Hype

From what I hear it's really simple like the Halloween one. A comfy one from what I was told.

1 hour ago, GetterEmperor said:

Extella CE, Extra gacha, new Mystic Code, Babylon in December and a F/GO anime. Pretty good stream.

From what I hear it's really simple like the Halloween one. A comfy one from what I was told.

Babylon \ :Teeku: /

Finally my SQ hoarding can come to an end

57 minutes ago, MoeKyun said:

First F/GO anime? Hell yeahh :miyako:

Art look so wrong though.... :amane: 

1 hour ago, MoeKyun said:

First F/GO anime? Hell yeahh :miyako:

Protagonist walks up to Da Vinci waifu. "Protagonist, Artoria drop rate is up!" says Da Vinci. Protagonist smiles and hands over 30 Saint Quartz, anxiously watches as the flashing lights burst, awaiting his 10 summons.
Craft essence... craft essence... fatass Caesar... 4* craft essence... Medea... 4* craft essence... fatass Caesar... craft essence... Robin Hood... craft essece.
"But... but where's my Artoria?" cries the protagonist. "I CAN'T WIN THE HOLY GRAIL WAR WITH FATASS CAESAR AND THESE ALSO-RANS!!!"
"I forgot to mention the gacha is kinda geared towards 'fuck you' ... sorry," Da Vinci says softly.

3 hours ago, Jade said:

Sooo....what's the 2015 Christmas event like? On the same level as Halloween?

Also Extella Hype

Does this mean I get a shot at Saber Clause?!? :kosame: