Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

Soooo.....what is this Guerrilla quest i am hearing about? Something about time limited quest?  Also the reward for Rare Prism are kinda meh.

Probably gonna get dem bond CEs tho. Also forgot to mention this earlier

13 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Everyone but me, RIP

I think this sentences starting to become a pattern :Kappa: 

The 2016 Halloween event is pretty neat. The map is pretty good and the music is really rad. Also, Liz is fucking STRONK. Her first skill is 1 turn invu + 30-50% NP gain for single turn, her second skill is 20-40% Buster up + 20% def up and her third is NP gauge down 100%(requires 100%+ to be used), she gets 30-50% Buster Up for three turns + one of following: Party heal 2-3k, Party attack for single turn 30-50%, 30-50 stars. It's really damn good.

1 hour ago, Valmore said:

Was the event this easy in 2015? I feel like it's really easy. I'm not complaining, just observing.

It wasn't very hard, especially in terms of farming mats, but the higher level quests were fairly tough since people didn't really have a hundred gorillion max level servants.

Oh, you honestly might wanna buy a starter account, since starting off can be pretty tough without it. An account with either your favorite servants (or as many as possible) or one with top tier servants. Unless you're fine with starting out fresh (which is honestly a bit tough this late into the game, but I guess it's do-able.)

On 10/22/2016 at 6:24 PM, DarkZedge said:

I forgot to post it earlier but my friend code is : 102.529.027 If you guys want to add me ^^

I'll send you a request, btw. So if you need help with stuff, feel free to use my supports. I leveled up, so a slot opened up. Good luck with the game, and ask any questions if you've got any.