Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

Sorry, I am required to add to that salt, also did two 10 rolls, but the first one was indiscernible from a story 10 roll, so I didn't bother with it, convinced I had rolled the wrong gacha:

Spoiler

G0opYdb.jpg

Was mainly hoping for CEs or a 4* servant, so this is nice, was hoping for a gold lancer.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20160811-121208.png

I'm also still quite wealthy, so I'm gonna be saving for when Arturia Archer comes around, ;_; I can only pray.

Not gonna lie, Flut had more luck than me this time around. Forgot to SS the rolls but mostly CEs - albeit really good oens for the most part -. Well, still have enough for 4 10 rolls and I'll get my 300 login bonus in 10 days. I should have around 160 quartz up once part 2 gacha is here. KIRA KIRA COME TO ME! YOU TOO BOXING SAINT!

Anyway, fuck DW. 8 limited servants for this event, jesus fucking christ. No datamine yet but so far:

• Tamamo is kinda bad from skills alone.
  • Arturia is still unknown, single-target archer is a great thing though.
  • Kiyohime should be great, lots of buster potential.
  • Lesbians are fucking insane. Easily the best 4* archer.
  • Scathach makes stars rain I guess.
  • Martha is... an offensive ruler. Didn't work out the first time, don't think it'll work now.
  • Marie is a cutie.
  • Mode Red seems to lack NP gen but otherwise I think she's okay. 
  • CEs are underwhelming for the most part.

I'm whaling anyway. ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ 

44 minutes ago, Rose said:
  • Tamamo is kinda bad from skills alone.

Actually, Tamamo's 2nd skill is pretty nice. The demerit is meh, but as far as I could tell, the stun has worked 100% of the time, regardless of gender.

As for the last skill... I dunno, to be honest. The fact you get STUNNED the next turn is pretty bad. It's good for surviving an NP and gaining NP at the same time, since you'll be tanking hits and the NP gain boost is there.

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting to post this but I made a little program for keeping track of what mats you have/need, in case anyone else is into that kind of thing :makina:

https://a.pomf.cat/ilehlg.zip

It's pretty self-explanatory, but Gain increases how much you have of the mat, Lose reduces how much you have of the mat in case you spend it on something other than what you're tracking, Need increases how much you need of the mat, and Spend reduces how much you have AND need of the mat.

33 minutes ago, Jade said:

Is it just me or do anyone else think Martha NP gain is kinda bad? 

Also, did 5 rolls. Got 5 servants, all 3* :komari: 

BBBAQ, quite a few hits on AQ and Extra but yeah, not that great. Hopefully it's not Amakusa all over again.

7 minutes ago, Rose said:

BBBAQ, quite a few hits on AQ and Extra but yeah, not that great. Hopefully it's not Amakusa all over again.

Well she is a Single target NP so she can't be that bad right?

also relevant 

13925244_1161932473853421_51789717243432 

Got a couple of tickets from the quests, see the golden orbs, then golden lancer back, and get another Kiyohime :vinty:

My heart can't take much more of this spooking

Also what's with the nearly back-to-back rolling of the same 4* 3 times in a row, first Lancelot, now Kiyo, I could have had 4 other 4*s instead

Well finished with the first half of the event. Didn't get any of the event servants in the end so I'm a bit disappointed, but I'll get over it. Really wanted Mary/Anne and Mordred too. Hell just getting spooked by any of them would of been a godsend.

Here's how my island ended up looking in the end. Came out quite nicely.

Spoiler

P9QJlg1.jpg

Oh and here's a translation of what each development builds for those who can't read moonrunes.

Spoiler

Development 1: Wooden House / Stone House / Steel House
Development 2: Wooden Well / Stone Well / Faucets
Development 3: Clay Pots / Pizza Oven / Large Cauldron
Development 4: Open-air Hotsprings / Showers / Cypress Bath
Development 5: Daikon Plantation / Cabbage Plantation / Watermelon Field
Development 6: Wheat Field / Rice Paddy Field / Corn Field
Development 7: Cattle Ranch / Sheep Pasture / Chicken Pasture
Development 8: Meadow Pathway / Stone Pathway / Minecart Tracks
Development 9: Wooden Waterway / Stone Waterway / Pipe Waterway
Development 10: Wooden Bridge / Stone Drawbridge / Ropeway
Development 11: Ordinary Garden / Japanese Rock Garden/ Garden Maze
Development 12: Athletics Stadium / Coliseum / Marie-Land
Development 13: Lighthouse / Five-tier Pagoda / Rock Tower (i.e. Tower of Babel)
Development 14: Emiya Residence / Einzbern Castle / Death Fort ?
Development 15: Mordred Statue / Tamamo Statue / Marie Statue

18 minutes ago, GetterEmperor said:

Well finished with the first half of the event. Didn't get any of the event servants in the end so I'm a bit disappointed, but I'll get over it. Really wanted Mary/Anne and Mordred too. Hell just getting spooked by any of them would of been a godsend.

I know I've had really pretty good luck, pulling 3 4*s in Camelot and now 4 4*s in the Swimsuit event, but it's still really sad when you think you're about to get a new golden servant (bonus points if it's the same class as the 5*) and then it turns out that it's the golden servant you already have copies of ~.~

Almost done with the story, and apparently you can reset your island once you're done?

20 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

I know I've had really pretty good luck, pulling 3 4*s in Camelot and now 4 4*s in the Swimsuit event, but it's still really sad when you think you're about to get a new golden servant (bonus points if it's the same class as the 5*) and then it turns out that it's the golden servant you already have copies of ~.~

Almost done with the story, and apparently you can reset your island once you're done?

My luck has been pretty shit lately. Haven't rolled any golds in quite a while. Well there was that time I tried rolling the Fuyuki gacha during the anniversary and got another Heracles :komari:

And yeah, you can reset your island when you're done with it. You can get mana prism again and see the other option's cutscenes from what I was told, but haven't tried it myself though due to laziness and not wanting to build more stuff at the moment.