Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

Whoa, starting on 7/1 there's a new CE coming to the gacha: 5* Personal Lesson, +500 ATK +0 DEF, Special Property: +2% EXP for Costumes

Spoiler

Cl9EuPsUsAEtd4c.jpg

Dang, I wouldn't mind rolling this. I've actually been trying to level up the hot pants outfit and it's a bitch and a half. Even a 2% bonus helps.

4 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Whoa, starting on 7/1 there's a new CE coming to the gacha: 5* Personal Lesson, +500 ATK +0 DEF, Special Property: +2% EXP for Costumes

Reveal hidden contents

Cl9EuPsUsAEtd4c.jpg

Dang, I wouldn't mind rolling this. I've actually been trying to level up the hot pants outfit and it's a bitch and a half. Even a 2% bonus helps.

I'll be maxing it on release, just spam me as your support unit. :3

I'm more interested in that genderbent Minamoto no Yoritomo. Though it's nice to see that Ibaraki and Kotaro are going to permanently be added to the gacha.

They're really baiting us here. I want that Bedivere when Camelot comes out ;_; so not sure if I should waste the quartz on this event.

4 hours ago, Flutterz said:

2 berserkers with relatively low attack compared to other berserkers of the same rarity... :/

Raikou is the third highest attack among the zerkers, losing only to Cu Alter and Kintoki, still higher than Uncle Vlad at least. :P She's gorgeous so who cares? 

Oh, and she looks like an older Shuten, goddamn it Raita.

50 minutes ago, Rose said:

Raikou is the third highest attack among the zerkers, losing only to Cu Alter and Kintoki, still higher than Uncle Vlad at least. :P She's gorgeous so who cares? 

Oh, and she looks like an older Shuten, goddamn it Raita.

"Higher" than Vlad, while technically correct (the best kind), is a bit of an overstatement. That 57 damage makes her damage about 0.5% higher than Vlad's. Meanwhile Cu and Kintoki have over 1100 damage on her which is a solid 10%, so yeah.

Her attack could be quite a bit higher while still being the third highest for berserkers, is all I'm saying.

Welp, I'm done farming exp for a while... all of my servants are high enough level to be max ascended :sacchan: 

...with the exception of Edison who is still unascended because none of the past 3 or 4 events have had Caster pieces or monuments for sale. I "only" need 14 pieces and 57 monuments :rimu:

On 7/4/2016 at 8:33 AM, Jade said:

I'm alive!!! My account is backkk!!!

.....well, at least until Emulator get banned again which will happen in yhe next 3 days :vinty:

So far no updated APK, but I guess it's a matter of time.

Farming MPs like a boss now thanks to something that should have been obvious to me from the start. :amane: Have so many golden apples I can farm a bunch more per day. Gonna max out that MC boost CE. I currently have it on my Loli/Oppai Pirates. Add in Rose's Count (or one dude's Jeanne Alter) and it does help boost the gain some. Still way too much XP to level these damned MCs though.

1 hour ago, Rose said:

Reminder that the emulators' holocaust is tomorrow. Bind you accounts, take screenshots of your stuff, and do not rebind until it's 100% confirmed that an emulator survived the ban. 

I believe that goes for rooted users, too, so if you're on a rooted device do the same thing. If you have a stock device you could always continue on that.

I've screenshotted my ID, all of my servant levels, ascensions, NP levels, dates acquired, bond levels, my CEs, my support team, my mystic codes, and my mats. Hopefully that's enough if worse comes to worst :Teeku:

Got my bind code too, before you cheeky bastards say anything

10 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

I've screenshotted my ID, all of my servant levels, ascensions, NP levels, dates acquired, bond levels, my CEs, my support team, my mystic codes, and my mats. Hopefully that's enough if worse comes to worst :Teeku:

Got my bind code too, before you cheeky bastards say anything

Just preapare for the stuff needed for accounting recovery email and you'll be fine.

DW is surprisingly fast to recover shitty account with only few 5* :makina:

1 minute ago, Flutterz said:

What do you need for the recovery email? Do I have all of it?

Just missing Date you joined (though I also didn't fill this one), master's level, your my room servants, I think.

Just check on Reddit for the full list

4 hours ago, Mugi said:

Good thing both my devices are on stock OS. However, i'm walking into a whole 'nother hell with this gacha..

If I don't get Ibaraki, i'm going to have to trade my account

I'm glad I didn't start a second account on my tablet like I was thinking, since I rooted it so if F/GO gets nuked on rooted devices it would have been a waste. My phone is stock. I get decent but not top-of-the-line phones so I usually root them right away to remove bloatware and free space. This one had an okay amount of space so I haven't had the need.

Oh yeah, not sure how keen you guys are on trading, but if one of you rolls Ibaraki and feels like trading, i'll gladly offer my account. Since I highly doubt a single 40 quartz roll will yield any results..