Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

23 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Yeah, I think his plan calls for maxed out Zerkers with attack-heavy CEs attached to them. Since you go first, and by default Zerkers get a ton of Buster draws, the plan would be to make a Buster chain with alternating Zerkers (ie: Hercules-Beowulf-Frankenstein or Beowulf-Frankenstein-Beowulf) so that you one-hit kill down a line of three enemies. You'll likely never get an NP (unless one of the CEs gives you a huge NP bonus) but with some luck the team should shred through each round, and even if they don't you should at least have two enemies out of the way most of the time.

You got pretty much everything right. I only ever get Kintoki's NP off due to Animal Dialogue and Imaginary Number CE. I always run Kintoki/Heracles/Lancelot and most things simply die to 2-3 Busters max. Most of my time between events is spent killing hands so it's always two busters to take one down - except if the busters are Lancelot's, fucking shithead needs a third one. Zerkers will soon fade into the unusable tier though, enemies are starting to deal a dangerous amount of damage while having a lot of HP as well. I did the whole America with those three zerkers, not sure how they'll fare against the enemies in Camelot.

10 hours ago, Flutterz said:

pls, just get this instead

Reveal hidden contents

3e9084053fbd6e3941c34016a6d0e5cd.jpg

>Implying Blue saber is better than Umu

Cmon flutz :rimu: 

6 hours ago, Valmore said:

Nice. Mine retailed for $24 but I got it at 30% off... shipping was a pain, though.

Got it in a convention so no shipping \ :Teeku: / 

10 hours ago, Jade said:

Got it in a convention so no shipping \ :Teeku: / 

I don't get to go to a lot (or any) cons so if I want something I pretty much have to bite the bullet and get it shipped. That said I combined it with the companion Tohsaka fig (also at 30% off) and the shipping was easily combined, so it worked out in the end.

Spoiler

ClR7P0oVAAA-Tkm.jpg:large

1 minute ago, Valmore said:

I don't get to go to a lot (or any) cons so if I want something I pretty much have to bite the bullet and get it shipped. That said I combined it with the companion Tohsaka fig (also at 30% off) and the shipping was easily combined, so it worked out in the end.

Hide contents

Shit that Rin.

I want it :pyaa: 

7 minutes ago, Jade said:

Shit that Rin.

I want it :pyaa: 

Rin

Saber

For what they retail and what I paid they are pretty darn nice. They're not as articulated and they only stay in one pose, but if you're just wanting something cute for display purposes these fit the bill. Rin came in one piece (only had to attach to the base). Saber I had to push the leg piece into the body then put on the base.

12 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Reveal hidden contents

"Mommy, why does daddy play with dollies?"

3 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Rin

Saber

For what they retail and what I paid they are pretty darn nice. They're not as articulated and they only stay in one pose, but if you're just wanting something cute for display purposes these fit the bill. Rin came in one piece (only had to attach to the base). Saber I had to push the leg piece into the body then put on the base.

Definitely looking forward to buy it.

.............just as i finish collecting money to buy phone, laptop, and college books :wafuu: 

24 minutes ago, seventhfonist425 said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/4q8adj/regarding_1110_update/

Welp, so all you emulator people, and whoever has a rooted phone, or anything like that. Game over for you guys. It seems you may finally be freed from the shackles of this "game."

Well, I'm not on a rooted phone anymore, but I'll bind anyway just because.