Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

1 hour ago, Mugi said:

I've played most of the popular ones and can confirm that aside from Soccer Spirits (which are only slightly better, and even then they give a ton of 5*s for free and a free legend), FGO has the worst rates out of all of them. 

I haven't played SS in a long time but my draws weren'the too bad when I did.

1 hour ago, Flutterz said:

I've never played a mobile game with a gacha draw as terrible as F/GO. :makina:

:salt:

2 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Damnit Rose, showing off again. Let me add my :salt: to the pile.

Hey @Flutterz - I've been meaning to ask, is there a reason why your Arjuna loses HP every turn when I borrow him? I don't recall ever seeing him get debuffed for it.

Black Grail CE costs 500 hp per turn for it's large NP power boost. Just use his NP gain skill, it gives him a bunch of regeneration.

2 hours ago, GetterEmperor said:

Woah I'm pretty jealous yo. Hopefully I can snag her later when I try another roll.

Also, for a Caster Sanzo is pretty fucking STRONK.

Hide contents

I had no idea you played this game. :o

Only rolled for her because of that NP tbh, that shit is way too fucking cool <3

5 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

Black Grail CE costs 500 hp per turn for it's large NP power boost. Just use his NP gain skill, it gives him a bunch of regeneration.

Oh I wasn't complaining - when I borrow him he rocks the MFin' house, I was just curious about the HP hiccup every turn.

One of my adds has gender bent Orion. With the 200% CE mowing down the 2 BP demon was a snap during that last event.

1 hour ago, Valmore said:

Oh I wasn't complaining - when I borrow him he rocks the MFin' house, I was just curious about the HP hiccup every turn.

One of my adds has gender bent Orion. With the 200% CE mowing down the 2 BP demon was a snap during that last event.

Not genderbent, Orion is the bear, the girl is Artemis and she just decided to hop into the summoning cuz lul seems fun.

1 hour ago, Valmore said:

After I got both event CEs limit broken I just one-shot 2BP Ibaraki on the first turn every time with Waver - Arjuna - Shiki NPs. Turns out getting NP charge isn't that hard when you have abilities totaling about 140% charge.

Spend another 4 tickets in the deluded motion that i will got good servant,

Turn out to be true, the rainbow come and the card is gold revealing......Tamamo Cat.

I Don't NEED ANOTHER AOE NP AGAIN DANG IT :pyaa:  SAIBAH SHIKI CAN ALREADY DECIMATE MOBS WHILE GILGAMESH CAN DECIMATE SERVANTS :pyaa:

2 hours ago, Jade said:

Spend another 4 tickets in the deluded motion that i will got good servant,

Turn out to be true, the rainbow come and the card is gold revealing......Tamamo Cat.

I Don't NEED ANOTHER AOE NP AGAIN DANG IT :pyaa:  SAIBAH SHIKI CAN ALREADY DECIMATE MOBS WHILE GILGAMESH CAN DECIMATE SERVANTS :pyaa:

Yeah, I've pulled Tamamo as well. Haven't done anything with her since I'm still building Frankenstein. That and while she has AOE damage, the demerit of stuns self is stupid. Zerkers already take it up the ass on damage, forcing a stun on an NP use is lame. Of course, Frankenstein has that demerit as well...

7 hours ago, Rose said:

Not moving means nothing when your enemies are dead. :3

Yeah, but then it forces you to save the NP until the exact moment she can wipe all enemies off a board. Not that it matters since I build NP in early rounds anyway, but it's the principle, man!

6 hours ago, Valmore said:

Yeah, but then it forces you to save the NP until the exact moment she can wipe all enemies off a board. Not that it matters since I build NP in early rounds anyway, but it's the principle, man!

Inb4 zerker die before able to use NP :makina:

2 hours ago, Rose said:

You're not doing a good job if that happens... jk jk NPing with zerkers is nigh impossible in most cases. >.>

39 minutes ago, Jade said:

See? The resident Zerker lover admit it :sachi: 

Yeah, I think his plan calls for maxed out Zerkers with attack-heavy CEs attached to them. Since you go first, and by default Zerkers get a ton of Buster draws, the plan would be to make a Buster chain with alternating Zerkers (ie: Hercules-Beowulf-Frankenstein or Beowulf-Frankenstein-Beowulf) so that you one-hit kill down a line of three enemies. You'll likely never get an NP (unless one of the CEs gives you a huge NP bonus) but with some luck the team should shred through each round, and even if they don't you should at least have two enemies out of the way most of the time.