Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

So I decided yesterday that if I don't get anything worthwhile form the Kintoki gacha (worthwhile being a >3* servant) I'd get quartz, so today I rolled on my 11 tickets...

s09hpQn.pngw83qPHp.png1MIb5Di.pngi3csUo2.png1MIb5Di.pngDGyd4bA.pngIJ5LVB4.png1MIb5Di.pngFTCXAkF.pngHFCqwXz.pngwEeedno.png

Edit:

Just kill me :vinty:

5NQ1GAQ.jpg

My parents did tell me to spend the money on something silly and not just save it like I always do, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!

So I decided yesterday that if I don't get anything worthwhile form the Kintoki gacha (worthwhile being a >3* servant) I'd get quartz, so today I rolled on my 11 tickets...

Hidden Content

Edit:

Just kill me :vinty:

5NQ1GAQ.jpg

My parents did tell me to spend the money on something silly and not just save it like I always do, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!

Happy new year man. Cheer up, sometimes you can roll 5* serv with one ticket, so... I'll tell Kirei-chan to stay away from you. 

Tamamo's NP does get a huge increase in power from lvl 1 to lvl 2 though, it's not all that bad. I did the 40 paid quartz thing and got Okita as my 5*, yay. Also got the 25% Quick Boost Sakura CE and Lancelot. Couldn't print cuz my notebook went bananas and I had to restart the whole thing. ):

I kinda want to roll for Kintoki with my remaining quartz, that would give me a team BASAKA... Though a crit team with Okita and Gil would also be sweet. Guess I'll wait for the last day when all the new year's servants get a rate up and then draw a summoning circle with the blood of 250 virgins to try and please RNGesus.

Tamamo's NP does get a huge increase in power from lvl 1 to lvl 2 though, it's not all that bad. I did the 40 paid quartz thing and got Okita as my 5*, yay. Also got the 25% Quick Boost Sakura CE and Lancelot. Couldn't print cuz my notebook went bananas and I had to restart the whole thing. ):

I kinda want to roll for Kintoki with my remaining quartz, that would give me a team BASAKA... Though a crit team with Okita and Gil would also be sweet. Guess I'll wait for the last day when all the new year's servants get a rate up and then draw a summoning circle with the blood of 250 virgins to try and please RNGesus.

Uh... 

Zn7uw8F.png

I just wanted Okita or Mordred or Jack or something :vinty:

I yolokobe'd for Kin with my remaining quartz

rkqgeT9.jpg