Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

I still don't get why her stats aren't listed anywhere, but I don't mind free servants \ :Teeku: /

From what I heard:

Max HP: 10752

Max ATK: 10340

NP Buster: Excalibur Holy Night

Powerful attack on all enemies and average heal on whole team (Increases with Overcharge)

Skills: Dinner of the Holy Night, Charisma E, Mana Burst (Present)

WHY ARE WE GETTING JACK THE RIPPER AND NURSERY RHYME DURING CHRISTMAS?! LONDON WAS ANNOUNCED TO BE COMING SOON, JUST WHY?! WHERE IS MY BIG GUY WEARING RED CLOTHES FLYING ON THE SKIES WITH HIS CHARIOT PULLED BY BULLS I MEAN SLEIGH PULLED BY REINDEERS? T_T

Let me cry with you T_T

I might do one 10x christmas roll... Or maybe I'll hold on to last day, maybe they announce him for new year?

WHY ARE WE GETTING JACK THE RIPPER AND NURSERY RHYME DURING CHRISTMAS?! LONDON WAS ANNOUNCED TO BE COMING SOON, JUST WHY?! WHERE IS MY BIG GUY WEARING RED CLOTHES FLYING ON THE SKIES WITH HIS CHARIOT PULLED BY BULLS I MEAN SLEIGH PULLED BY REINDEERS? T_T

Let me cry with you T_T

I might do one 10x christmas roll... Or maybe I'll hold on to last day, maybe they announce him for new year?

hold it

also,this event start this week or next week ?

Let me cry with you T_T

hold it

also,this event start this week or next week ?

Starts in about 11 hours

How do you plan on tackling this event? I feel like the optimal farming pattern will be to grind through the 10 and 20 AP first until you get both Jeanne's CEs and then move on to farming the 40 AP for socks and stars. It's kinda expensive to use the stars to buy the CEs but the only things you can buy with them are the scales and monuments, both are farmable. I think getting the scales is definitely worth it but not the monuments, the buff to the socks drop rate from the CEs should help you empty the event gacha without destroying your stock of apples. Getting the KFC from bells and ribbons shouldn't really be a priority since those are fairly easy to farm and you'll probably get them eventually if you keep grinding through the 40 AP.

I've just been doing the 10AP so far. I'm not in dire of the monuments and scales so i'm saving those for last. Also, there's only a few people on my friends list that have craft essences from this event, mostly the asterios one. I'll probably start doing the 20AP now though, just to get another jeanne ce, then go back to the 10AP. Socks aren't that hard to get tbh, and i'm waiting till we get higher tiers of the 40AP to farm them.