Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

The upcoming update looks great.

link please~

いつも「Fate/Grand Order」をご利用いただきありがとうございます。 プロデューサーの庄司です。

• As always, I would like to thank you for playing Fate/Grand Order. I am the producer, Shoji (庄司).

アカウントの一時停止措置実施に関する一連の混乱につきまして、お客様にはご迷惑ならびにご心配をおかけいたしましたことをあらためましてお詫びいたします。誠に申し訳ございませんでした。 当該の措置につきましては、お知らせに記載させていただきました通り、順次対応を行って参ります。恐れ入りますが、該当のお客様におかれましては今しばらくお待ちくださいますようお願いいたします。

• The suspension on several accounts that occured a few days ago has caused quite the confusion and for that I would apologize to everyone. I am terribly sorry. As for the appropriate measure, just like we notified you earlier, we're dealing with it step by step (TL;Note Unban waves). However I'm afraid that the players still affected by this have to wait for a bit longer.

さて、今回のプロデューサーレターでは、12月下旬~1月初旬に予定しております、次回ゲームアップデートについてご案内させていただきます。

• Now then, as for this producer letter I would like to guide you through our next major update, describing the upcoming events between the end of December to early January.

▼マスターに関する新規追加

・マスターレベルの上限を引き上げます。

・新たな令呪の命令を追加します。

・新たな魔術礼装を追加します。

• New additionals for Masters.
  • Increasing the level cap for Masters.
  • New commands ordered via Command spells will be added.
  • New clothes will be added.

▼パーティ編成機能の改修

・同じサーヴァントでも、属するパーティごとに異なる概念礼装が装備できるよう仕様を変更します。

・最終段階まで霊気再臨が完了しているサーヴァントに関して、自身のパーティ編成画面等に表示されるグラフィックに、最終段階のグラフィックが適用されるよう仕様を変更します。 (※他ユーザーから見た場合は第三段階のグラフィックが表示されます)

・保存可能なパーティの最大数を引き上げます。

• Fixes will made made to the Party composition
  • Ability to equip different CE's to the same party member on different parties (TL;Note Party I -> Party V etc, useful when you're using the same servant but with a different spec, for example, In PT1 I use Lancelot with Kaleidoscope for K-scope team, and in PT2 I use Lancelot again but with K/Z for Buster Zerk team ).
  • Final Ascension art being displayed on your party screen. (This only applies for yourself, other players will only see 3rd Ascension art.)
  • More party formations can be stored. (TL;Note Before Party I->V. Later Party I-> X?

▼UIの改善

・フォウくんによる強化状況がサーヴァントごとに確認できるようUIを変更します。

・サポート選択画面にて、サーヴァントが装備している概念礼装の限界突破状態が確認できるようUIを変更します。

• Improvements to the UI
  • Ability to confirm the amount of Fou upgrades you have done to a servant.
  • In the Friend support screen, you can now check whether or not the their Servant's equipped CE is Maxed or not (TL;Note If a CE is 5/5 etc).

■第四章の配信

メインクエスト第四章は、12月下旬~1月初旬での配信を予定しております。

配信まで今しばらくお待ちいただきますようお願いいたします。

• The launch of ACT4
  • The main scenario of ACT4 is planned for release between end of December to early January. (TL;Note Specifically in Japanese 下旬 means the last 10 days of a month and 初旬 means the first 10 days of a month.)
  • Please hold out for a bit longer.

以上が、12月下旬~1月初旬に実施予定の次回ゲームアップデートの主な内容になります。アプリ更新の実施まで、今しばらくお待ちください。

• That will be all, there will be an update when the content is released, please wait for a bit longer.

◆サーバの改善について

サービス開始以降、永らく課題となっておりましたサーバの改善につきまして、準備が完了いたしましたことをご報告させていただきます。 これを受け、12月13日(日)の深夜にサーバ移管のためのメンテナンスを実施いたします。永らくお時間を頂戴し申し訳ありませんでした。 移管に伴うメンテナンスの詳細につきましては、別途運営チームよりお知らせいたします。

以上が今回のお知らせになります。

• About server improvements
  • Ever since the launch of Fate/GO, the preparations to our long lasting task of improving our servers have finally been done. This will be held late at night on 13th December (Sunday) JPT via maintenance. I apologize in advance for what might be a long maintenance. More details will be revealed in a future update.

• That will be all for now.

また最後になりますが、Twitterでお伝えさせていただいた通り、12月15日(火)に、次回イベントの続報をお届けいたします。こちらもどうぞご期待ください。

• Another time later, just like we announced via Twitter, follow-up information on the next event will be delivered at 15th December (Tuesday) JPT. Please look forward to it.

How about an update for ENGLISH so I can read the dang thing?!?

*Sits and huffs in a corner*

You really don't need to know Japanese if you want to play it, half the stuff that matters is in English anyway, and for the rest there's a plethora of guides. :mare:

Guess I gotta pick the female avatar, the dude looks too much like Shinji.