Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

This game has been around for a while now and I just realized there's no thread about it here (at least as far as I know myself). I , myself , have only started yesterday so I don't really know much. 

%E3%80%8CFate_Grand%2BOrder%E3%80%8D%E3%

It's a japanese (most of the controls are in english or have english subtitles so it shouldn't be this confusing after going through a how to play guide for people who don't know any jap) android game where you play as a male/female servant and summon servants and battle out and stuff.

There's a story but it's in japanese and is being translated if I remember correctly : http://fgo-story.byethost18.com/#player . The general idea is that the game takes place in 2015 , the players takes the role of either a male or a female amateur master candidate from the "humanity continuation security organization" named "Caldea". The organization exists to amend the periods of human history that have gone awry and out of order. The protagonists use the "fate" system to summon great heroes of the past and undertake seven holy grail quests (called Grand Orders). The game is a Turn-based RPG Game. And the rest of the synposis on Qooapp is useless oh wait did I just confess that I copy pasted it? 

Ahem .. as far as I know it's not available internationally so to play it outside Japan you have to first of all have a mob with 4.0 android or better software , then you have to go and download qooapp then download the game. You also need to have stable internet as this is not an offline game. Anyways the game is quite small (39 mbps) , and just go through the tutorial and you should have a vague idea about what to do. 

For more details on how to start out , this guide is your friend : http://kairosity.tumblr.com/post/125576872324/fategrand-order-how-to-play

It has also a list of servants and essences and their effects.

This is also helpful but after you advance a little in the game , it has some stats for some servants and shit like that : https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/3frqah/the_modern_magus_magazine_notable_servants_and/ .

Don't use SQ summoning and save up for the 40 one and rejoice when you get sasaki koujirou are what I am going to say as advices for people who are just starting out.

After you advance a little in the game, I suggest you visit the subreddit or just ask here if you are facing any difficulities. The game is really fun and hope all of you guys are having fun. If you want me to list your ID in the opening post, just tell me so.

Here's my ID: 963505396 .

Dimdito's ID: 955756625

12kami's ID: 969734588

Zebhra's ID: 805957025

Maxel's ID: 717401911

Monkeysrumble's ID: 613782886

Seventhfonist425's ID: 756795881

Seventhfonist425's second ID (?) : 607884466

Hitoribocchi's ID:134761786

Jade's ID: 060634046

Yukiru's ID: 579706655

SakamotoX's ID: 164083084

Mugi's ID: 885880317

Rose's ID (mob): 912163446

Rose's ID (pc): 439958224

Flutterz's ID: 770746942

FGO English Wiki (work in progress)

http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Fate/Grand_Order_Wikia

FGO Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/

Now let's take a few seconds of our time to pray to RNGESUS. 

Here's a link to the art book that you can get for 7 bucks. It's art book size so it's pretty big (picture and quality-wise). It also include a Servant compendium with great profiles/profile art, craft essence compendium, noble phantasm compendium (with frame by frame sequence pics), a drama and OST CD, manga in the back, and a serial code for a unique craft essence for the game. You also get a Glorious poster with all the Servants. The book is about 160 pages too. Pretty worth :P

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4041035724?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

What was that about letting me do the topic?  :wahaha:

Anyway, I'm willing to go back to Fuwanovel, if only for this thread. F/GO is arguably the first RNG casual game that I've taken seriously, and I'm an ultimate fan of the Fate multiverse, and am willing to overlook Delightworks' few discouraging game design decisions for the mass appeal the game has suckered me into. Alas, I'm still addicted this very moment.

Now go and add me, whoever you are.

Im playing it through bluestack (android emulator for pc) just download fate\grandorder.apk and isntall it.

Looks abit straightforward to me atm (you just select the cards of same color or the character you lvled the most and spam em) but ill stick to it till the end of the week atleast and then decide continue or drop.

Just did a 40 SQ summon and I expected to get a golden servant. Rekt 2 3 star servants. Not too sad thou since I got elegant bastard (I don't know how useful this will come in hand) and hollow magic (which is really nice).

But the best thing is getting another caster ch chulain , np level 2 .... now I might attempt at defeating berserker with my command seals and emry's vlad III .... thou I doubt it will still go well ;-;

Edit: got rekt

Okay, two questions:

1) Where is the button to upgrade gear? :michiru:

2) How can i transfer my account to another device...in all other games there was something like google+ login/connect option...cant find it in thisone, anyone got an idea? :sachi:

This is the guide I used to play the game on Droid4X: https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/3fgvwx/guidefaq_how_to_play_fate_grand_order_without/

As for the game, it's way simpler than PAD, still fun to play, the only problem is RNG + 4Quartz/40Quartz pulls. You MAY or MAY NOT get any good servants from pulls... 

Mixing Crafting Essences+Servants in one machine together is O_O...

I rerolled like 4/5 times, and every time I got some shitty 3stars and C Essence... And after all that I decided to stick with Ushiwakamaru, she's not bad, and I was tired of rerolling :D

So yeah, the plan for now is to gather 40Q and do 10pull, we'll see what I'll get. If there won't be any good servant in here I'll probably make new acc.

ID: 717401911

I kind of messed up a little bit in this game because I didn't realize dailies were a thing. Also if anyone hasn't already they should do the Sasaki Kojiro daily since it's only 5 AP.

ID: 613782886

Thank you for this information, now I can upgrade sasaki's noble phantasm. 

Okay, two questions:

1) Where is the button to upgrade gear? :michiru:

Basically you can level up the phantasm by using an identical servant. You can use craft essences to buff up your servants , these can be get by summoning and ofc there are the exp cards to level up your servants. From missions/quests, you will get items which can ascend your servants or level up their skills. 

Thank you for this information, now I can upgrade sasaki's noble phantasm. 

Basically you can level up the phantasm by using an identical servant. You can use craft essences to buff up your servants , these can be get by summoning and ofc there are the exp cards to level up your servants. From missions/quests, you will get items which can ascend your servants or level up their skills. 

Yea...but wiki said

It is possible to raise a Craft Essence's maximum level by combining two of the same kind. This can be done up to four times. After four times, you also get a small boost to the Craft Essence's skill. (e.g. 1★ Craft Essences that provide 3% effects will give 5% effect.)

Whers the button for this thing? I got quite some essences to combine/burn but cant find the button for it :vinty:

Also, this bind code stuff...lookslike i need anewone each time i change device? :vinty:  What a pain...

Oh well, whatever, i like my Alexander, not realy like my Caesar (why the frak he is so fat) and i want Lancelot or Vlad >.>'

Here's a link to the art book that you can get for 7 bucks. It's art book size so it's pretty big (picture and quality-wise). It also include a Servant compendium with great profiles/profile art, craft essence compendium, noble phantasm compendium (with frame by frame sequence pics), a drama and OST CD, manga in the back, and a serial code for a unique craft essence for the game. You also get a Glorious poster with all the Servants. The book is about 160 pages too. Pretty worth :P

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4041035724?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Don't actually care at all about the game, but damn, I kinda want that artbook  :kosame:  If it's fairly cheap but pretty good, I'm in.  Anyone got any pictures of a few of the pages?  The Amazon page doesn't really have anything but a picture of the cover, and I'm not buying just the cover.  I want me a sample  >.<

If I actually do end up buying it, I'll just give the code away, I guess.  I don't really like mobile games that much.

As always JP games require way too much effort to even start playing :vinty:

Hm? What are you talking about? I downloaded emulator, installed it, downloaded QooApp, downloaded Fate and started playing?

3 simple steps :P

Probably tomorrow I'll share my 10x  roll results ^^'

Yea...but wiki said

Whers the button for this thing? I got quite some essences to combine/burn but cant find the button for it :vinty:

Also, this bind code stuff...lookslike i need anewone each time i change device? :vinty: What a pain...

Oh well, whatever, i like my Alexander, not realy like my Caesar (why the frak he is so fat) and i want Lancelot or Vlad >.>'

Yea...but wiki said

Also, this bind code stuff...lookslike i need anewone each time i change device? :vinty: What a pain...

Click on the menu then click on the second button from the left, scroll down and you will find the last button is craft essence , combine whatever you want together.