Everyone else was doing it!

kyrt

Learn how to read hidden text... I have an introduction topic somewhere here but figured I'd do an update to it;

I am known as Kyrt on this forums and have been around a few years now I was lurking about a year before I joined so I've been here for some interesting things. I am a college graduate with a useless degree who teaches history. I generally will read anything but I definitely prefer visual novels with story. The first visual novel I played was Ever 17 and it is what got me hooked on visual novels. Here's some other random/useless information.

Currently Reading: Little Witch Romanesque, Eien no Aselia, Lighting Warrior Raidy III, 

Last Read: My Girlfriend is the President and Fandisc...

Last bought vns: Lightning Warrior Raidy III, and Shiny Days (waiting to pre-order Sumaga and Seinarukana)

Favorite visual novels: G-Senjou no Maou, Eien no Aselia, Muv-luv Alternative, Umineko no Naku Koro Ni, Ever 17, and Grisaia no Kajitsu...list continues on this changes periodically depending on mood/interest.

Currently Playing video games: Witcher 3, Life is Strange, XCOM

Waiting to Play video games: Metal Solid 5 Phantom Pain, Fallout 4, XCOM2, Tales of Zestiria, Fire Emblem IF, and Persona 5.

congrats you are learning well done!

Currently watching anime: Rokka of the Six Braves, Charlotte, Snow white with the Red Hair, Overlord, Monster Musume, Classroom Crisis, Ushio to Tora, Durarara S2pt2, Shimoneta, Food Wars, Gintama (on episode 55), Aoharu X Machinegun, Gate, Actually I am, and Dragonball Super

Last anime completed: Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon, Dragonball Resurrection of F, Yamada-Kun and the Seven Witches, and SNAFU Too, and also re-watched Fantastic Children, and The Third.

Currently reading book: The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson and The Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski

Favorite Anime: Baccano!, The Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Kino's Journey, Ghost in the Shell, Steins;Gate, and plenty more.

Favorite Books: Crime and Punishment, Heart of Darkness, The Dresden Files and Codex of Alera, And then there were None, LOTR, Count of Monte Cristo, H.P. Lovecraft, The Stranger, We, Good Omens, and a bunch more.

I definitely prefer visual novels with story. 

Lighting Warrior Raidy III

Let me know how that's working out for you.

Currently Reading: Little Witch Romanesque, Eien no Aselia, Lighting Warrior Raidy III, 

Last bought vns: Lightning Warrior Raidy III, and Shiny Days (waiting to pre-order Sumaga and Seinarukana)

I think I see a pattern here--and it's not visual novels.

Hey, you aren't a newbie so I don't need to welcome you, do I? Formality then:

Welcome, welcome, welcome kyrt-san to our lair. Enjoy your time and relax here. Feel free to ask/discuss/share anything with us. 

I think I see a pattern here--and it's not visual novels.

Some of those do blend well with VNs.

• 1 month later...

The pattern is VNs that are least like VNs.  5/6 of the games in your list have gameplay or are interactive movies.

And what good taste Kyrt has - everybody knows that titles with gameplay are clearly superior, and Lightning Raidy is so VERY good. I'd advise him to stay away from Beat Blades Haruka though (heh), a little birdie told me that it's awful :3

I'd advise him to stay away from Beat Blades Haruka though (heh), a little birdie told me that it's awful :3

You clearly haven't seen this then.

Fetishes featured in H-scenes with the character of Haruka by frequency 

mcpAp7Q.png21ez2Q2.png

https://twitter.com/Aru_Naru/status/645103526788509696

What more could you want?