Innate Imperfections [GxG]

DarkSin

LogoSmall_zpslofag9pf.png

Synopsis_zpsi5vuhuiq.png

Inna is 22 and a social recluse with a most unusual skillset: assassination. Under pressure of changing her ways, she takes on an assignment very different from what's she's accustomed to. Her new job requires her to look out for a 17-year-old girl while she is in college. What sounded like an easy piece of work – with the plus of turning over a new leaf – turns out to be quite the predicament for Inna... in more than one way.

This release features 3 complete endings, and 1 ongoing one.

Characters_zpsd7fk9bty.png

Inna Antonova:

InnaPhoto_zpspafgqvd9.jpg
The protagonist.
Inna generally avoids social interactions, save for the ones with her contacts and clients. Contrary to her "cold" professional image, when relaxing at home she could be mistaken for any other regular 22-year-old girl.

Lillian Garland:

LillianPhoto_zpsugw1chqa.jpg
The romantic interest.
Lillian is a 17-year-old, outgoing college girl with a stubborn streak that she most likely inherited from her father, a successful lawyer.

Samuil Atonov:

Inna's adoptive father.
Currently in the hospital, his health waning with each passing day. He's the main reason why Inna feels compelled to change her ways.

Ray Garland:

RayPhoto_zpsqkz8gkwu.jpg
Lillian's father.
A well-known and ambitious lawyer. He's rarely home, but when he is he tries to make up for lost time by spending lavishly on Lillian.

Mel:

Melphoto_zpskpnm6xgl.jpg
Inna's primary contact for work opportunities.
A mysterious, brusque man with a mind for business. He appears to have multiple underground connections.

Team_zps0i44axva.png

Writing: DarkSin
Art: DarkSin
Music: Noyemi K
Editing: Shadow
Programming: DarkSin, Helvetica Standard
UI Designing: DarkSin

Download_zpszioaiol3.png

I'll try my best to get the final release out within the next couple of months!

Twitter for updates: https://twitter.com/_sinsystem_

@Helv - Thanks! :D

@Nosebleed - Gimme! D: Ahem, I mean no, it's free~

@Tiago - Okay =) This version already has 3 endings, you can still play a good amount of the game. Basically you're okay as long as you

accept the job when prompted at one point in the story. You get a bad ending, but hey, it's complete

:P