Hello!

agentyoda

Hey everyone! I'm a lurker; finally decided to get an account. yay

I'm a murder mystery novelist; I spend most of my time writing and editing/proofreading, and when I realized some projects still needed editors, I decided to try and help out!

In any case, I enjoy a light dose of VN now and then. Besides avoiding H-scenes, I don't have a terribly big preference for the kind of VN I read. My favorites: Umineko, G-Senjou no Maou, Planetarian, Angel Beats! (LOVED the anime, and I have the VN, though I can't read it fully yet haha), Rewrite, Little Busters! (basically all of the KEY works), and Fate/stay night.

I don't know Japanese, though I'm trying to learn (mainly so I can play Dies Irae someday).

Nice to meet you all!

I'm a murder mystery novelist; I spend most of my time writing and editing/proofreading, and when I realized some projects still needed editors, I decided to try and help out!

In any case, I enjoy a light dose of VN now and then. Besides avoiding H-scenes, I don't have a terribly big preference for the kind of VN I read. My favorites: Umineko, G-Senjou no Maou, Planetarian, Angel Beats! (LOVED the anime, and I have the VN, though I can't read it fully yet haha), Rewrite, Little Busters! (basically all of the KEY works), and Fate/stay night.

Hey there, good to have you around. I'm a writer as well. Do you have any published works?

I like your taste in VNs. Looks like you've hit a lot of the top ones on my list. For non-H with a strong plot and some KEY-like sensibilities, you could check out Symphonic Rain. It has a light (and fun) gameplay element, but nothing intrusive.

Hey there, good to have you around. I'm a writer as well. Do you have any published works?

I like your taste in VNs. Looks like you've hit a lot of the top ones on my list. For non-H with a strong plot and some KEY-like sensibilities, you could check out Symphonic Rain. It has a light (and fun) gameplay element, but nothing intrusive.

I'm polishing my final draft of a manuscript at the moment; I hope to submit it to Pitch Wars tomorrow (free manuscript editing and an agent round; it's seen a good amount of success). If not, I'll start submitting queries in the next month or two. Other than that, nothing published! We'll see if my writing makes the cut, haha.

Do you have anything published or in progress? I use Scribophile.com to find critique partners and the like; let me know if you're on there.

I've heard of it; haven't picked it up yet. I'm wrapping up the all-ages Grisaia right now (though progress is super slow, with writing and all). Really, I'd like to read AB! as soon as I can, but my Japanese isn't even at NHK Easy News level yet. Getting there, though!

Good luck with your submission tomorrow. That's exciting. Also nerve-wracking I imagine.

I self-published my novel, originally through Smashwords and later through Amazon and Wattpad. On Wattpad, it's free.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/6563621-no-life-to-lose

I haven't used Scribophile. I'm basically inactive in the writing scene at the moment since I'm focusing on my current project, which is a VN (hence me being here instead).