Hapymaher Fan TL

SpiduhBMX

15453.jpg

https://vndb.org/v10957

Hapymaher Fan Translation Project

Description:

After an accident, Tooru experienced lucid dreams every time he slept. Realizing that he’s in a dream all the time means that his body cannot rest, leading to him getting rest only when he collapsed from exhaustion. One day, a girl who he hadn’t seen since the accident appeared in his dream. The girl Maia was the cause of his current condition and is a nightmare to him. However, another girl named Alice wandered into his dream, vowing to save him. Maia whispered in his ear: “This is the story of a sweet happy nightmare”.

Translation Lead: Ayana

Additional Translators: Rose, Nagisa_Fawkes, Kiriririri

Editors: Zodai, KaoDoroSesu, Kawasumi

Image Editor: Asonn

QC: KaoDoroSesu, maefdomn, SpiduhBMX, Kurisu-Chan

IDC, but can I at least, like, get a reminder. I know we had a conversation about it, but geez.

I might be busy with OELVN stuff on my end, but since this seems to at least be a not-terrible one I'll consider stuff.  But yeah, would be nice to tell people first xD.

Suppose I'll take it as a learning experience in my spare time or something.

Spider, it is only polite to... ask people before you start a project with their names on it.

Also, Hapymaher was my choice for VN of the Year 2013, so no, it wasn't a nukige.

It appears that our entire team has encountered group amnesia. The TL progress may be slowed for a while. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Spider, it is only polite to... ask people before you start a project with their names on it.

Also, Hapymaher was my choice for VN of the Year 2013, so no, it wasn't a nukige.

I actually put a lot of weight onto your recommendations, which is why I'm considering hopping on despite the confusion, and I was already considering poking around in translation-land as a learning experience after I finished writing Broken Divide.  That said, OELVN stuff takes priority on my front of course ^^;;

Hate to be a wet blanket, but in all seriousness it's probably not the best idea to joke and pretend to make a TL project like this. ^^'''

I mean, it doesn't hurt anyone, but I feel like that it could cause problems. Of course, I know it is for the sake of #trolling, but still. :P

Now... if something good comes out of this thread, I will take back what I've said. As of right now though, the only good it has done (that I know of) is remind me that I need to read it sooner rather than later. :P