Denpa recommendations

douggle

Everything is UnTL'd.

Sayonara wo Oshiete ~Comment te Dire Adieu~ has an ongoing translation, but it hasn't seen any recent progress.

Kusarihime ~Euthanasia~ seems cool and Higurashi-esque. Or the other way around, as Kusarihime came first.

Shizuku popularised the genre, apparently.

Jisatsu no Tame no 101 no Houhou is considered one of the big three denpa names, if I have my info correct.

Then there's Tsui no Sora, how SubaHibi started out. I heard SCA-JI doesn't want people to read it though.

Oh, and the unreleased Makki, Shoujobyou -Lyrical pop world's end. It will probably stay unreleased too. ;0;

There doesn't seem to be any reason to read Tsui no Sora if you've read SubaHibi, since SubaHibi contains basically an improved version of Tsui no Sora.

The original also apparently has a terrible game system...

You could wait for Ayana to come here since he has read it (and rated it at 1).

Another denpa title that is bringed up often (aside from the classics mentioned above) is Umi kara Kuru mono.

As for translated titles... No idea really. I don't think there's any others.

Tsui no Sora is a terrible experience that will forever ruin your vision of Subarashiki Hibi so don't read it. But in a way it's an absolutely unforgettable experience in this so read it if you feel like exploring the idea of ruination. Anyways about 95% of Tsui no Sora's script is basically copy-pasted as the first three chapters (excluding RH1) of SubaHibi, except it's extensively edited and polished to fluidly transition with the experience of the last three chapters. This makes it kind of meaningless to play it in the first place.

About every Necessary denpa title that I can think of was already recommended here, which doesn't really tell any tale about the genre's library. From this list Sayooshi seems to be of the highest quality (I'd say Sayooshi is even as great as SubaHibi in parts), so I guess I'd recommend that first and foremost. Next would be Kusarihime since it's cool, and... That's honestly about all I can say lol.. Poor denpa the sub-sub-genre of an already niche corner in media that's part representative argument against Key's plots.

yoa i second sayooshi & euthanasia, both great experiences which broaden your horizon, where the first one mindfucks you badly & the second one lets say..hm it makes you hate family in general after reading through.
other than that of course subahibi & you might want to look through cyc´s catalog of games