Palette's next project (Izumi Tsubasu)

Kanbe

• 11 months later...

Palette had a very popular title with Mashiro Iro Symphony years ago which also had a quite decent anime (for a moege). After that they produced several mediocre titles unitil they could land a hit again with their latest title Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki which was rather well received.

Sekai Project will bring that one over so I guess the heightened chances for it getting licensed by Sekai Project increases the exitement about their releases. Palette might not be on the same hype level like Giga with its Bald series, but they can be considered a top tier moege/nakige developer on a comparable level like Favorite or Circus.

Oh... I thought that Palette was reformed to Palette Qualia, but... Oh, it's two companies? Or Qualia with "Otome Domain" is just sub-brand?

Why so much companies like to create their own sub-brands? I confused sometimes about it.

But looks interesting, will wait more information!

6 hours ago, Veshurik said:

Oh... I thought that Palette was reformed to Palette Qualia, but... Oh, it's two companies? Or Qualia with "Otome Domain" is just sub-brand?

Why so much companies like to create their own sub-brands? I confused sometimes about it.

But looks interesting, will wait more information!

They are all branches under Clear Rave.

• 3 weeks later...