Is there any gory VN's out there?

XionsProphecy

Dustmania Grotesque. There's some amount of gore in Fraternite, too. Gore Screaming Show may be more what you're looking for, though.

Thank you

Zero Escape Series

Danganronpa ( I mean that last case in the second game ... HOLY COW )

I have the one for PSVita, and i love it.

Wanted to get 999, but can't find it anywhere for a reasonable price.

For various reasons, I am not allowed to give you a link to the ROM, but you can emulate it on your PC with the help of a DS emulator.

You can download the game separately from the emulator for free from online, but we at FuwaForums would suggest you buy an actual copy when you can to support VNs being released in the west.

I am slowly mutating from spambot to adware. Ha.

For various reasons, I am not allowed to give you a link to the ROM, but you can emulate it on your PC with the help of a DS emulator.

You can download the game separately from the emulator for free from online, but we at FuwaForums would suggest you buy an actual copy when you can to support VNs being released in the west.

I am slowly mutating from spambot to adware. Ha.

I wouldn't have downloaded it anyway.

I got it from Amazon.co.uk some time ago. Price seemed fair.

Damn, really good prices.

Might as well pick up Virtues last reward for the 3DS.

I really don't believe any game with pepto bismol blood and censored gore counts.

See ... well the murder scenes are suggestive enough ... but I might not be exactly what you're looking for :D

Hmmm there's also Hotel Dusk ... but I don't know that much about it. Other than that Chaos Head has it's moments. Then there's Subahibi ... but that's just messed up

See ... well the murder scenes are suggestive enough ... but I might not be exactly what you're looking for :D

Hmmm there's also Hotel Dusk ... but I don't know that much about it. Other than that Chaos Head has it's moments. Then there's Subahibi ... but that's just messed up

Gore does not work on "suggestive" terms. At least, by my opinion. And you're right, you're not what I'm looking for! I just wanted a video of Ash fighting Pokemon with a stick (actually happened in the anime).

As someone who's slogged himself through the depressfest known as Hotel Dusk, I can tell you it is most definitely not what you're looking for. 5 hours in, still no dead bodies anywhere.

Chaos;Head is also more depressfest and less gore, but it's got more than Hotel Dusk. Try it out, and if the MC doesn't piss you off within the first 10 minutes, you will enjoy the horrific imagery.

I'll say nothing about SubaHibi until the translation is finished. Or did it finish and I just wasn't aware?

Zero Escape Series

Danganronpa ( I mean that last case in the second game ... HOLY COW )

Bro.

Thank you

I have the one for PSVita, and i love it.

Amazon US has it for less than $20, more than worth it.

Muv Luv Alternative also has some gory scenes but not much. 

Are you actually looking for plain gore, or guro? There's plenty of guro out there, stuff like Fraternite, Gore Screaming Show, etc.

As for gore, most of it was mentioned here already - Chaos;Head in particular comes to mind, it's quite out there for a VN without sexual content. Chaos;Child seems to take it even a step further (kind of felt sick from the intro alone to be honest, no more cheap cheese for me... :D). Dunamis15 and Disorder6 also stick in a rather similar vein, though the gore isn't as over the top in those.

Actually, looking through the translated recommendations, no one has brought up Higurashi and Umineko yet. Those have their scary and gory moments, Umineko especially goes into the absurd levels at certain points.