Looking for VN similar to Yumiko route of Grisaia

Zero Cool

Heya, I am new here and pretty much new to world of VN. Haven't played many (several I don't remember some years back and F/SN + 2 routes of Grisaia) but I find it relaxing to read them. Now, what I need here is something quite specific and I don't see many looking for it, but I am interested in romance VN which has Kuudere main heroine and MC who is not a wuss - pretty much like Yumiko route in Grisaia. I need animation and voice acting to be well made, since that is mostly my enjoyment here. Main focus is on characters instead of the story, so I need basic normal setting (no magic world, no medieval era, no knights, nothing specific if you catch my drift) with somewhat older characters (like between age 17-20). I don't need exactly school setting, but if that is most used trope I don't mind it. Next, I'd really like avoiding tsundere, megane, clumsy, moe blob characters. What I am looking for is a kuudere only. As for H element, well, if it is included it would be great , but not for the standard reasons one would need them. Funny enough, Grisaia being eroge had no impact on me. I found that aspect of relationship between Yuuji and Yumiko to be a pretty normal occurrence as things have been building up to it (consumption of relationship one might say it. Like I said, in artistic way). What I liked most in their relationship however is how it ended- with child and them growing next to each other. Funny, I know. Basically, I love romance where I can see somewhat insecure character grow next to each other and see how their relationship develops from it. It just happens that I REALLY like Kuudere characters, like CC from Code Geass, . Furthermore, I need a good ending for the story. Not just an happy ending, ending which completes the story. Like the kid element in Yumiko route. 

Boy, I wrote a handful. Let's hope you guys can help me out, but whatever the case I am grateful to you. It has been a while since I last watched some anime (distanced from it for a bit, planning on picking up the pace sometime in the future), but I feel like a good VN could do it for me. 

PS. - Yeah, I am aware that Yumiko is also a bit tsundere. A bit tsunderish kuudere is kind of nice. What I despise is that aggressive part of tsundere characters. God I want to rip them to shreds (Yeah Rie did that to me). On the other hand, tsunderish characters like Kurisu from Steins; Gate or Tohsaka from FSN are nice sight. But yeah, any bit of aggression is a huge nope. 

• 2 weeks later...