Most memorable emotional moments in VN's

Corvosier

So I just started replaying the Muvluv Saga again, about time. It all started with an urge to listen to mamorubeki sekai or yuugure, you know the two renditions of the song that plays during the really impactful scenes in the game. All it took was to here the track once and holy the emotion that came flowing in with it. All of a sudden I was back watching 

Takeru and Sumika's reunion in Alternative

or 

reliving the deaths of all of Takeru's comrades

and I got to thinking about all those moments in the VN's I've read that really hammered in the emotional impact and stuck with me. 

So I was wondering what the rest of Fuwanovel's most memorable moments were from the VN's they read. Let's here 'em guys. Maybe it was one of those wonderful catharsis scenes at the end of a particularly heavy character arc or that moment when all the pieces finally fit together and you figured out the mysterious plot behind everything. 

Just remember guys USE YOUR SPOILER TAG, this topic could be laden with spoilers that ruin a game for someone who hasn't played it yet so make sure to try and stay on top of that and maybe preface the spoiler with what game it is so people know whether they should look at it or not. 

I'll go first.

In G-Senjou no Maou 

In Tsubaki's route where she breaks down on Hiroaki and smacks him and he thinks she's just playing around. Azai finally decides he's not going to totally destroy this poor innocent girl. I didn't have the heart to even go anywhere near her bad ending because I could see what it was leading up too. She's so sweet you bastard >.>

I can think of a ton, esp from the obvious ones like Clannad, and other big titles - but I think the one that stands out in my memory the most, comes out of left field as Da Capo 2.

(end game spoiler)

Near the end of Otome's route, when the MC and Yoshino meet under the tree in the dream world. The music, paired with the conversation - caused a river of tears to stream down my face. her voice actress also played a huge role in my emotions, and the way she whispered "Aishite" hit really hard. (had to look it up 'cause it was the first time I heard it - rough Tl is deep/serious love, rarely said in most VNs. I might have heard it three? four? times out of all the VNs I've read since then.)

Such a kind, sweet, yet tragic character. Just makes you want to reach through the TV and hold her and tell her everything will be all right. :"(

Let's go with a recent one:

SubaHibi -- Insects Main Route

Quite a bit of it, but one part that really destroyed me is when Zakuro actually started verbally standing up for herself, and the way Bitch One and Two (these are proper names, I promise) treated her and just the whole follow up to that just absolutely destroyed me. Just the way she freaked out and the way they just dismissed her afterwards... fuck. That entire portion before, during, and afterwards was so potent, like I couldn't even.

Oh, and fuck the ending of Insects. Fuck that. Fuck it. Fuck it so hard.

Konata yori Kanata Made

Kanata's death of lymph node cancer in Kris's route, watched over by his friends, his fellow sufferers at the hospice, and Kris. As he releases his hold on life and the agony of his dying body, he is watched over by all those he loved and loved him.

• 3 weeks later...

SAFE END- Snake assaults Ace in the incinerator after learning Ace killed Clover, doesn't drop with even 3 bullets. They die together.

TRUE END- Sudoku, that fucking sudoku ;_;

Virtue's Last Reward

LUNA END

And I got that ending prematurely ._.

Ever17

Sora route "good" end- Fuck, I loved Sora so much and that ending was just the toughest gut punch possible.

I fucking love this ending.

Remember11

Kokoro suicide end- Kokoro, after unconsciously eating the hard tacks, decides to kill herself to repent for "killing" Yomogi. Mitsuki watches from her bunk bed.

This one end where Kokoro is searching for Yuki in the snowstorm and drops dead onto the snow, while All Or None plays in the background

There's probably like 20 more (probably all from Umineko) that I can't remember right now.

adds sekien no inganock, where

the (meaningless!!!!) death of ati made me ragequit the novel for ~1year. somehow finished it in the end though, leading to me hating it only the more, because of the nonchalant way such a wonderfull character been disposed off, only to lay the groundwork for some loliness.

hope sakurai dies of oversized hemorrhoids, for what she´s done to me!

G Senjou:

G-senjou.No.Maou.full.471828.jpg

One pic says it all.

this and in rewrite

how retarded kotarou was when lucia threw a tantrum after killing the entire city. What could she possibly want to hear??? i swear that guy is so stupid

yea, kinda sad that the daughter wasn't his.

WAIT WUT? but she said he was the only one didn't she, she said he was the chosen one right?

adds sekien no inganock, where

the (meaningless!!!!) death of ati made me ragequit the novel for ~1year. somehow finished it in the end though, leading to me hating it only the more, because of the nonchalant way such a wonderfull character been disposed off, only to lay the groundwork for some loliness.

Did you read the translated web novel? The "After the Inganock" epilogue killed me.

Sekien no inganock web novel

After the Inganock 04 pg.7

「A Traveling...Doctor...who never...got enough sleep...or ate enough...and did so many stupid things.

Yes, you. Your......name. I know it. I do know it. Your name, it's......」

Yes...yes...

「Gii」

this and in rewrite

how retarded kotarou was when lucia threw a tantrum after killing the entire city. What could she possibly want to hear??? i swear that guy is so stupid

WAIT WUT? but she said he was the only one didn't she, she said he was the chosen one right?

The daughter was his, the guy just might be out of his mind. Read carefully enough and they even hint the daughter's name.

It was something like Spring, they make a callback in the last scenes to an earlier point in the series.