An artirst searching a colaboration or information.

Yasu

Hi everyone!

Emmm... first of all... forgive me my english please :'D

Well, i will be quick:

1º I want colaborate in some project. Here is a fast sketch i did recently

hig_def2.jpg 

hig1.jpg

2º I want do a rework of a visual novel, but just a visual rework, but i dont know how aply it. Someone know how do it? or how create a visual patch?

Wow, this is really good!  The eyes especially, quite a lot of expression there.

We're working on a VN on our end at the moment.  I'm a little busy today, but I'll talk to my editor soon and see how things develop.  We're a bit behind at the moment but things should start to be picking up in the near future.  Should I send a PM once I get that sorted out?

Wow, this is really good!  The eyes especially, quite a lot of expression there.

We're working on a VN on our end at the moment.  I'm a little busy today, but I'll talk to my editor soon and see how things develop.  We're a bit behind at the moment but things should start to be picking up in the near future.  Should I send a PM once I get that sorted out?

Sure, and thanks your for the interest ^^

I'd say faces are a bit derp, otherwise p. good though. When it comes to changing out the art for a VN, it depends a lot on how it's made, which engine it uses, etc. In the best case it might be as easy as swapping files, but it could get hard quick.

Actually, that sprites are a remake version of the original ones, 

tumblr_lpr8ye_JDJF1qb36q8o2_500.jpg

the author is the artist and he doesnt draw very good, so maybe, take the details, or copy the expersion isnt so easy. The dress changes in the manga, but i wanted take the original version of the VN so i redraved it and i copied the poses maybe i changed a bit the position of the arm in the left one,but anyway i need more practice.

I thought it looked familiar. Now I know why.

I thought it looked familiar. Now I know why.

Of course i didnt made the character, just i drawed her xD

But i must say... i should put more atenttion and credit the author if the character inst mine.