idol chiru chiru

ninja_leetful

I think I read somewhere that Herkz thoroughly endorses this translation, 100%. Something about: "OMG I wish we at TL:Wiki could pull off such an inspirational translation" (or something to that extent.) Such an endorsement surely must mean something :)

Caution: Rooke bears no responsibility for the accuracy, or lack thereof, in the above statement - mainly because Rooke is an arse. Take the above statement at face value at your own risk.

For real, though, the translation available right now is done by someone other than the Grisaia translators, someone recruited by Frontwing directly. It has not gone through TLC or editing, isn't as accurate as Grisaia's translation, isn't as amusingly written, is full of inconsistencies, and generally speaking should be avoided. The proper Sekai Project Dream Team will translate it themselves once they are finished with the main trilogy, so just wait for that.

yoa that whole bashing the current translation simply sounds to me, like they cant accept frontwing going behind their backs & releasing it that way. they should get it over with & concentrate on more important stuff, instead. whining here & there all the the time doesnt help at all, cause whats done is done.

So is it still worth it tho? Might buy it but idk really...

Well, can't really tell you, because I won't read it until I've finished the trilogy - but I will say this, I like Michuru as a character (alot), so I'm personally looking forward to her and her antics, even if it turns out to be a brainless story. That by itself should satisfy me. :) But, I get the impression it is a lot more lighthearted then the actual trilogy - so depends if that's your cup of tea~

If you've read at least Fruit of Grisaia and know what she's like, that should help you decide. Though, If you choose to read it right away, she (and the other characters) may have a slightly different style, due to the change in translators - but like Conjueror said, the screenshots at least look like decent writing quality.

If you need any other reason to hold on before buying the game, the content is clearly not worth 40$ (which is slightly more expensive than the japanese price, around 4000 yen) and barely worth 30$ (current discounted price). I'd rather wait for a more significant sale. I'm pretty sure this is the kind of thing that'll be discounted at 75% at some point...

yoa that whole bashing the current translation simply sounds to me, like they cant accept frontwing going behind their backs & releasing it that way. they should get it over with & concentrate on more important stuff, instead. whining here & there all the the time doesnt help at all, cause whats done is done.

They shouldn't accept Frongwing going behind their back, and what's done isn't done. They can and will improve it.

The translation looked quite all right from the steam screenshots to me. Probably already way better than this game deserves. xD

I wish Koestl just concentrated on translating good games instead.

sadly good games dont profit as much as bad games

Koestl seems to like the game quite a bit. I'm also looking forward to it, it looks really funny. They don't have to go back and release a better translation but will anyways not because they're money grubbing (that would make no sense because this endeavor will likely not be a profitable one) but because they want to and actually give a shit about delivering what was promised. That Koestl is actually going to go back and translating this himself anyways, and that Sekai Project is supporting him and Dovac is even talking about getting frontwing to include his translation in the physical copies has caused me to think of SP in a much better light, to be honest.

I think I read somewhere that Herkz thoroughly endorses this translation, 100%. Something about: "OMG I wish we at TL:Wiki could pull off such an inspirational translation" (or something to that extent.) Such an endorsement surely must mean something :)

Caution: Rooke bears no responsibility for the accuracy, or lack thereof, in the above statement - mainly because Rooke is an arse. Take the above statement at face value at your own risk.