Sekai Project and Winged Cloud are proud to announce the next epic game in the Sakura saga

Decay

I still am incapable of figuring out who thought this was a good idea.

The guy behind Winged Cloud. He's either a genius that delivers, or a bastard trying to monetize on this new fad as much as possible. It's obvious what the previous games were about, but this "thing" reached a new, special kind of bottom in terms of "doesn't matter, suckers will fall for it anyway". And just as expected, modern society of information does everything for the world to know things like Sakura Clicker exist.

On a side note, if anyone's sodium chloride levels have been low recently, they should take a look at the steam forums :makina:

"Strangely Over-dressed" made my day. Looks like SP is putting a lot of effort to maintain the discussion boards.

The guy behind Winged Cloud. He's either a genius that delivers, or a bastard trying to monetize on this new fad as much as possible.s.

They have a patreon that will give you the uncensored artwork for their games if you give them 10 bucks.

After seeing the uncensored CGs for Sakura Fantasy, I can 100% guarantee you that it's still not worth it.

I’d just like to say a hearty congratulations, and give a jovial good fucking job to the 180 patreons paying Winged Cloud over 2,000 bucks a month. We all appreciate your help in keeping them afloat, and we look forward to their next pandemic with bated breath and hearts in mouths.

I’d just like to say a hearty congratulations, and give a jovial good fucking job to the 180 patreons paying Winged Cloud over 2,000 bucks a month. We all appreciate your help in keeping them afloat, and we look forward to their next pandemic with bated breath and hearts in mouths.

Those patreons should be prosecuted for aiding and abetting terrorism.

Oooooor...just wait until someone inevitably leaks all of the uncensored images all over the internet.  Anyone who'd seriously pay $10 just to see anime-style nipples (without intending to leak said images) is a tool.

So I decided to look into it. I don't have the DLC, but here are the default textures: http://imgur.com/a/XW4NS#0

Bald breasts, hate to disappoint you. Also, it seems like the DLC may be in there? It has the catgirl stuff.

So I decided to look into it. I don't have the DLC, but here are the default textures: http://imgur.com/a/XW4NS#0

Bald breasts, hate to disappoint you. Also, it seems like the DLC may be in there? It has the catgirl stuff.

Such a rip-off and why am I not surprised. Someone should teach them what's the actual meaning of the word "ecchi"; they plaster it all over their work, but when it comes to the real deal, no one's bold enough to actually sell it.

Aside from that, I'll say it once again. Complete waste of artist's skills.

Such a rip-off and why am I not surprised. Someone should teach them what's the actual meaning of the word "ecchi"; they plaster it all over their work, but when it comes to the real deal, no one's bold enough to actually sell it.

Aside from that, I'll say it once again. Complete waste of artist's skills.

Such a waste of a good artist...

That's probably what a lot of people said about NekoPara, but let's face it...

All of you probably fapped to NekoPara 

:makina: 

The adult version, maybe - the Steam version just seems like a waste of money. :P (though there might be a tiny group that think the utter cuteness alone is worth it)

• 2 weeks later...