Sekai Project and Winged Cloud are proud to announce the next epic game in the Sakura saga

Decay

Count me out of it, won't even touch this game... Games like this gets boring too fast, and it doesn't look like it's top quality either + I don't like clicking on boobs to get girl life to "0" then doing the same thing to other ones.

I hope there won't be any content for real money.

That's... very common for these kinds of games.

Edit: Like the entire foundation of these games is not actually based around clicking at all. It usually takes less than half an hour before clicking becomes obsolete in any other clicker game. 

Well, see you later, AFK gold farming auto attack.

Yeah, can confirm, you don't need to do anything in this game. Turn the auto on and go to sleep. Next morning, you will have a heck amount of gold to like maximum upgrading your character.

Moreover, you don't get any kind of reward by playing this, so I wonder, what's the point?

Yeah, can confirm, you don't need to do anything in this game. Turn the auto on and go to sleep. Next morning, you will have a heck amount of gold to like maximum upgrading your character.

Moreover, you don't get any kind of reward by playing this, so I wonder, what's the point?

Big tits numbers

This game teaches you that in life, no matter how long you spend working and gathering funds to live and get sex, ultimately you're just some https://youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ.

#3deep5me

This sounds like it's a pretty bad clicker. But to be honest most clickers are just enhanced versions of progress quest. You don't get anything out of them and the entire gameplay consists of buying upgrades, and the entire strategy consists of which order you buy upgrades in. That's what the entire genre is.

This sounds like it's a pretty bad clicker. But to be honest most clickers are just enhanced versions of progress quest. You don't get anything out of them and the entire gameplay consists of buying upgrades, and the entire strategy consists of which order you buy upgrades in. That's what the entire genre is.

No, usually there will still be some kind of reward. Potion Maker which I'm playing on Android, for example. You will be able to unlock more costumes (with non-stop new events) and she will keep getting more and more dere with new voiced lines, emotions... Quite interesting, I can say :lol:

No, usually there will still be some kind of reward. Potion Maker which I'm playing on Android, for example. You will be able to unlock more costumes (with non-stop new events) and she will keep getting more and more dere with new voiced lines, emotions... Quite interesting, I can say :lol:

Sekai Project:

bitch-wheres-my-money-thumb.jpg