Sekai Project and Winged Cloud are proud to announce the next epic game in the Sakura saga

Decay

Ayyy lmao

XizsFEr.png

I'll take "Integer Overflow" for 100, Alex.

I can just keep buying them because each one costs -2 billion, thereby giving me 2 billion :Kappa:

QJREZQA.png

Though now I can't advance because the enemy increases its HP by ~30 billion every second :makina: I do know that the last hero's name is Sakura, though!

Edit: looks like they patched it, but not before I got every single bugged hero to level 600 :Kappa:

I didn't think someone from SP would ever go all the way here just to tell us that especially since most of us are shitting on the game

The secret is out only fuwanovel member played the game. Does seems a strange place to looks for bug report more likely just seeing what feedback for the game is like in part of the vn community or something. Nyaa nyaa. 

The secret is out only fuwanovel member played the game. Does seems a strange place to looks for bug report more likely just seeing what feedback for the game is like in part of the vn community or something. Nyaa nyaa. 

inb4 conspiracy

A random tweet made a interesting point "I'm wondering if the only thing keeping them afloat is their artist..." And honestly it's true - she could charge them more if she wanted to - unless she has a contract agreement of some kind with them now. (I know initially she was comissioned by them through Deviant Art.

I still am incapable of figuring out who thought this was a good idea. There is literally no reason anyone would want this game and I hope the majority of you are smart enough to not support a dlc money grab charging a dollar for a single costume for a game that does absolutely nothing. If it makes no money hopefully it means we don't have to worry about this happening again. I swear if you're going to release a free to play game at least pretend like you don't have paid for dlc right away that you quite obviously just cut out of the game to sell as dlc and for that matter don't over charge your supposed fan base. I swear these people have no concept of a good game in concept or marketing outside of finding a decent artist. 

I still am incapable of figuring out who thought this was a good idea. There is literally no reason anyone would want this game and I hope the majority of you are smart enough to not support a dlc money grab charging a dollar for a single costume for a game that does absolutely nothing. If it makes no money hopefully it means we don't have to worry about this happening again. I swear if you're going to release a free to play game at least pretend like you don't have paid for dlc right away that you quite obviously just cut out of the game to sell as dlc and for that matter don't over charge your supposed fan base. I swear these people have no concept of a good game in concept or marketing outside of finding a decent artist. 

You're acting as though this is the first F2P game in existence. o_O It's not, nor will it be the last, even if not a single person buys the DLC.

On a side note, if anyone's sodium chloride levels have been low recently, they should take a look at the steam forums for a refill  :makina:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/383080/discussions/