A good Windows Tablet for Visual novels?

ItoeRen

Oh wow... Both of them are a little out of my reach.

I just found this which is on sale on amazon 

http://www.amazon.it/70%25-sconto-centimetri-touchscreen-Fotocamera/dp/B010KHG9QQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1438095438&sr=8-2&keywords=microsoft+tablet

Sorry that its only in Italian, i couldn't find the precise model name nor i found it on an English amazon.

Do you think it would work? 

If necessary i could translate the page if needed.

Oh wow... Both of them are a little out of my reach.

I just found this which is on sale on amazon 

http://www.amazon.it/70%25-sconto-centimetri-touchscreen-Fotocamera/dp/B010KHG9QQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1438095438&sr=8-2&keywords=microsoft+tablet

Sorry that its only in Italian, i couldn't find the precise model name nor i found it on an English amazon.

Do you think it would work? 

If necessary i could translate the page if needed.

I don't think the 1GB RAM and the 16 GB disk space is enough. I'm not sure about the 1GB RAM, but the 16 GB is too small for me. I have a windows tablet with 64 GB and all that's left is around 10 GB.

If you're willing to sacrifice the brand and build quality, here is my tablet specifications. Feel free to look for something with more or less the same specifications. Obviously, there's no need for a stylus pen.

First, go to the store or borrow a friend's tablet; goal is to compare 8" and 10" (or another size) screens and see which one you prefer. Watch videos, read manga, play games, use with one hand, two hands, sitting down, standing, laying down in bed... 

Then go for the cheapest Quad Core processor, minimum 32 GB storage, 2 GB RAM Windows tablet you can find. I dunno how 1080p works on tablets scaling wise especially for VNs so you may want to consider the tablet's resolution too. Most of the older VNs are like 640x480 or 800x600. Newer VNs 720p.

Also consider battery life too if you're going to be on the move alot.

Most of the decent brand name tabbys from a year or two ago are like $150 ~ $300 now. You can try your luck with a random brandless tabby and maybe it can go for < $100. 

I went for MicroCenter's Winbook TW802 but they only sell in the USA.

Then go for the cheapest Quad Core processor, minimum 32 GB storage, 2 GB RAM Windows tablet you can find. I dunno how 1080p works on tablets scaling wise especially for VNs so you may want to consider the tablet's resolution too. Most of the older VNs are like 640x480 or 800x600. Newer VNs 720p.