yo people..

muya

you can call me muya..

I'm yet playing VN/Eroge but I like VN songs.. Now, I undestand the joy of short version song..

i have a source for game size OP of VN song (ketsuage1 n miruchii on youtube).. but, i still couldn't find the source of game size ED, so i hope you can tell me if you know.. i like to explore VN/Eroge songs..

i'm transcribing bass of VN/Eroge songs.. that's my way to spread VN/Eroge..

I watch playthrough of VN/Eroge in youtube (i watched majikoi chris n wanko route, n still waiting miyako route to complete) so tell me if you know good VN/Eroge that has playthrough/walkthrough..

nice to meet you..

@all you people: nice to meet you too..

Hmmm...usually the ED songs are not as impressive as the OP, and can't really "promote" the game, so not many people upload them~

hm, i see..

Welcome to the forums! why would you watch youtube videos when you can go play the VN yourself?, it's not that hard, I promise, just one mouse button at a time, and you will finish eventually, anyways, enjoy your stay :D

my internet connection is bad n limited :v, so downloading VN with a huge GB is a pain for me, not to mention if after downloading i don't like the VN, it will be a waste..

We've already met briefly in the bass topic (which I'll repeat is really very good ^_^), but welcome to the forums!O

Oh, and Hotaru avatars are always good. Always.

oh, you noticed it was hotaru, great eyes sir..

• 4 weeks later...