VN recommendation with a Milf or a older woman route

SHUVO

Don't know the reason , but i am suddenly in a mode of playing such a route in a VN. In many animes you will often find a teacher or a Nurse as a side character . But i wanted to read something that will have such a character as a choice to play and have relation with . 

I played Clannad , there was Misae's route . It was good . But not a satisfactory ending . And I can't wait to try '' Grisaia no Meikyuu '' after it's translated . So is there any other English translated VN i should know about of such category ? 

Are you fine with nukiges or are you looking for something a little more substantive? I'm having a little trouble thinking of a translated example that isn't sex-filled.

EDIT: As for a title with substance, Kara no Shoujo has a couple of older women as characters... I suspect that might not fit exactly what you're looking for though.

EDIT 2: Doh, I'm dense! Ayakashibito has a route with a heroine that's 10 years older than the protagonist.

EDIT 3: If my memory serves me, Konosora's Amane is like in her mid-20s... though not exactly an older woman and she doesn't come off that way at all.

Are you fine with nukiges or are you looking for something a little more substantive? I'm having a little trouble thinking of a translated example that isn't sex-filled.

EDIT: As for a title with substance, Kara no Shoujo has a couple of older women as characters... I suspect that might not fit exactly what you're looking for though.

EDIT 2: Doh, I'm dense! Ayakashibito has a route with a heroine that's 10 years older than the protagonist.

EDIT 3: If my memory serves me, Konosora's Amane is like in her mid-20s... though not exactly an older woman and she doesn't come off that way at all.

I don't mind with nukiges . rather i would want it . And i already finished Kara no Shoujo 

was expecting to find nohman here, was not disappointed.

Also period has one but since little witch's pettanko loli art is what it is it looks more like a loli rather than a milf.

Well, since you are fine with nukiges...

Hypno-training My Mother and Sister. Self-explanatory.

Obscene Medical Records of a Married Nurse. Also self-explanatory. I love how these nukiges have a very straight-forward title.

Starless is not for everyone. But if you are into this kind of things then go ahead.

Ore tsuma! This vn is full of MILFs. It is in Japanese though.

Well... When you said "MILF" the first thing that popped into my head was Jessie Maye's route from HuniePop. Its a game developed in America with English voices though which I know is NOT everyone's cup of tea, and to be honest the game is a little... uh... over the top, lol. Plus its a mix of Visual Novel presentation & puzzle game, so there's that, too. I dunno, I enjoyed it though. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well, in Majikoi and Muv-Luv there are some side routes with teachers, but they're pretty short, not really satisfaying (it's mostly drunk teachers being lonely and jumping on the hero, sexe scene aaaand... it's the end (which kinda annoys me since I'd have liked if there was a real romance)) and more importantly they're pretty young (even if they do look like they're a bit over their thirties, they're in their mid-twenties) so it's not reaaaaally MILF.

• 3 weeks later...

YU-NO has quite a few adult heroines and amazing sex scenes. It's a VERY old VN with adventure game elements though. I'm playing it right now. It's pretty damn good. Eriko-sensei best girl. Also she's the school nurse AND a teacher, what more do you want? :P (the game has few scenes and very little romance though)

Well, since you are fine with nukiges...

Hypno-training My Mother and Sister. Self-explanatory.

Obscene Medical Records of a Married Nurse. Also self-explanatory. I love how these nukiges have a very straight-forward title.

Starless is not for everyone. But if you are into this kind of things then go ahead.

Ore tsuma! This vn is full of MILFs. It is in Japanese though.

Fuck yes, someone else who knows HTMMAS (It's amazing if that's your kink)

Well... When you said "MILF" the first thing that popped into my head was Jessie Maye's route from HuniePop. Its a game developed in America with English voices though which I know is NOT everyone's cup of tea, and to be honest the game is a little... uh... over the top, lol. Plus its a mix of Visual Novel presentation & puzzle game, so there's that, too. I dunno, I enjoyed it though.

I like your username

edit: Eriko no longer best girl.