Hello Fuwanovel!

Hjulben

I've been using Fuwanovel to find new translations for about two years now and have finally decided to join the ranks in the FuwaForum.

I'm not used to posting on forums but i'm looking forward to discussing some of the great works advertised here  :lol:

oh I didnt notice that you were a fellow Dane.

Be careful, this forum makes you feel like learning japanese is the most important thing in the world (or not)

Its always nice to see another Dane interested in otaku culture :D

I've in fact already dabbled in a few hiragana courses, not that i learned much.

Welcome to the forums Danish friend :3 Which VNs are your favourites?

I really enjoyed G-Senjou no Maou which has probably been my favourite for a while although Hoshizora no Memoria is also high up there. Lately i'd say the Muv Luv series has been my favourite, im going through my first playthrough of Alternative right now and gotta say i really enjoy the setting.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

How did you find out about VNs?

The first VN i ever played was Katawa Shoujo :wahaha:  I discovered it because a youtuber i was subscribed to played through a bit of it.

It sort of interested me when i first watched it but it was first months later I actually downloaded it and played it through. I remember the emotional attachment to the heroines that I got through reading it and that got me hooked. My brother (who was already a major anime nerd at this time) then introduced me to Hoshizora no Memoria :mare:  and later Fuwanovel. This is also what got me started on watching anime.

And thanks for the moe, here is a Monokuma :upupu:

• 4 weeks later...