Need anime recommendation

As the title states, can someone recommend some animes to me ???

- I accept every recommendation except yaoi, yuri , josei, loli, shounen(as in action-oriented one), shoujo and ecchi(as in plot=boob anime)

- I draw the age limit at 2006

- Don't recommend on-going anime to me as I will watch them when they finish airing.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/hellbringer

You don't need to look at my MAL list if you feel bothersome. Just throw random recommendations at me and I will reply.

Mayoi Neko Overrun!

Haganai Next

Fortune Arterial

Happiness!

Hoshikaka

Thank for your recommendation.

Actually, I'm currently watching Haganai Next.

People said Hoshikaka(just to be sure, you mean Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi right ?? ) is too cliche and boring so I avoided it till now. So what is your opinion about Hoshikaka ??

Other 3 look good. Got 3 animes to watch :D

Well the reason I watched Hoshikaka is because it is based from a VN made by Feng.

In terms of the anime, the plot is not that good since it's like they put the start of all the routes and they jump to the route of the main girl. There are moments though that will make you smile or laugh. I think it's pretty much enjoyable, but it probably depends upon who watches it.

Tbh, it's hard to give more since you watched more anime than I did.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is not in your list, you HAVE to watch this. It's one of the best title of those last years. Seriously.

Oh~ yes, I should try Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Thank for your recommendation.

Found some more:

Canvas 2

Nagasarete Airantou

Watched and dropped.

Found some more:

Oreshura (srsly?)

Currently watching. Forgot to update my list~ lol

Tayutama: Kiss on my deity

Oh~ This one looks.. moe!!! Thank for this.

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

It's only my favorite anime series ever. Its from the same studio and director as Bakemonogatari, Denpa Onna, Arakawa Under the Bridge, and Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica.

Usagi Drop

One of the four 10/10 I have ever handed out

Bokurano

Bokurano might fall into the action side a bit because of the story, but trust me, the action is not the focus of the show. One of the four 10/10 I have ever handed out.

The Tatami Galaxy