Clephas' Untranslated Reading Club: Harumade Kururu (July-September) *spoilers*

Clephas

Whether you voted or not, anyone interested in reading this along with us should feel free to do so.  As I said in the main thread, the time frame for this club is a base of two to three months (or whenever all those who have expressed a desire to participate have completed the VN in question, if it is earlier than that).  Feel free to express your feelings on anything within the VN, whether it is simple roflz at a particularly hilarious scene or other, less pleasant emotions. 

Spoiler rule: Until August 15, I ask that all spoilers be kept to the spoiler box.  On August 15, you may begin to converse normally including spoilers.  This also exists as a warning to those who haven't started the VN yet, so they don't get spoiled by reading too far into the thread.

I've read 15 of the 23 H-scenes of the VN and I'm like 2-3 hours in lol.

Now I'm pretty sure the sci-fi is finally gonna start since

the spring holidays are ending.

Also curious to see how much of the lines that looked like foreshadowing are actually gonna be foreshadowing.

Putting this on hold until I've finished the SakuUta trial but after that I'm switching fully on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Slowly started myself, kind of hard to read something like this with people around, so it'll probably take me a while, haha. :D Only 6 h-scenes in so far - nothing much is happening, but the constant flow of strange and uncomfortable hints and remarks keeps it really entertaining. Harumi is probably the most interesting character so far, with Kazuki close behind - not really much to say about the rest of the cast so far.

EDIT: And finished the VN! Enjoyed it even more than I thought I would - characters were incredibly likeable and the comedy was great. If it wasn't for this, most of the VN would probably feel boring, but thankfully I found the slice of life just as enjoyable as the sci-fi that comes in much later. It also nearly gave me a clock PTSD, that's quite an achievement.  :wafuu:

• 3 weeks later...