Hinako's Bathtime

OriginalRen

I could go on a very long topic as to why Bathtime with Hinako and Hiyoko is the greatest sequel to the highly acclaimed Sleeping with Hinako, but I think Nosebleed has already done this series justice with his blog post located /blog/51/entry-674-issho-ni-sleeping-sleeping-with-hinako-is-the-best-thing-ever-made/">here. Instead, I just wanted everyone to realize why Nosebleed, suikashoujo, and I rate this anime so highly. Read on.

Hinako is Mare and Illya:

That's right, the voice actor Mai Kadowaki provides the vocals of Mare, Illya, and the loveable character known only as Hinako. Absorb that shit, absorb it long and hard.

jdzIeXq.png

DhiB256.png

CCtsNIC.gif

2 lolis and a pair of walking tits. Thanks for teaching me how to properly accentuate my lack of breasts via rigorous exercise and to sleep well at night.

Now, anyone up for a bath?

You failed to mention the romantic tension between our two female leads, which is shown incredibly realistically as they slowly awaken to their love for each other (read: their desire to grab each other in ways normally reserved for lovers). Not to mention the symbolism of the vase of flowers sitting on the shelf next to the window.Otherwise, 10/10, would bathe and sleep with Hinako again.

You failed to mention the romantic tension between our two female leads, which is shown incredibly realistically as they slowly awaken to their love for each other (read: their desire to grab each other in ways normally reserved for lovers). Not to mention the symbolism of the vase of flowers sitting on the shelf next to the window.Otherwise, 10/10, would bathe and sleep with Hinako again.

Uh, this Hinako is absolutely not cute. The second girl is the only decent among those three. Anyway, I prefer my Lucia or my Komari...

I don't understand people's tastes for girls in Fuwa... They say such a beauty like Asuna is ugly and then praise this cow-boobed girl...

While both are exceptional works of art in their own right, one can't help but feel that the makers slightly sold out whilst making Bathtime. Where Issho no Sleeping provided an unsettling yet fascinating insight into the vulnerability and decision-making of the eternally sleepy, Bathtime seems to trade some of the film noir tension that seeped so naturally from their first effort for a heightened undercurrent of unspoken sexuality. Whilst it would have been perhaps a stalling point for them had they simply made another Issho no Sleeping, the thought that Bathtime does not have such an in-depth psychological impact will surely mean that after the next 10 sequels come out it will be largely forgotten, in favour of their more subtle works. I look forward to hearing others' thoughts on the matter.