If My Heart Had Wings, sequel and fandisc translation?

TheExoduser

Hey there,

as a matter of fact the first vn I've ever read has been Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete, respectively If My Heart Had Wings.

I've gotten a real fan of this vn and liked the storyline really much (especially Kotoris route).

Therefore I'd really like to read the fandisc (Flight Diary) and "sequel" (Snow Presents), too (of course...).

So far I've seen that the Fandisc has been scheduled for translating by the guy behind Kousetsu translations, unfortunately it's not going that fast...

Nevertheless I haven't been able to find anything about a translation of the "sequel" (Snow Presents) so far...

Does anyone of you have an idea if it's going to be translated too? (I really hope so)

Thanks in advance, guys :)

Both count as fandiscs and they rarely get translated (except for really popular VN's like Fate/Stay Night), unfortunately

Also, a lot of the available translators are also still working on fixing the dreaded Moenovel 'translation'

Well I've played the main game with the restoration patch and the sweet love patch.

So far I've no idea what the translators still need to fix there.

Nevertheless I'm hoping both of the fandiscs are going to get a translation. As I said, Flight Diary already has been scheduled (not as his main project... but at least it's been scheduled),

therefore I'm hoping that Snow Presents is going to get a translation, too.

It would be... unfortunate ... if I had to learn japanese just to read them (even if I'm interested in this language), haha :D

To be fair there is a TL going on, but it's very slow as it seems:

https://ryuuichikoyukishi.wordpress.com/visual-novels/flight-diary/

MoeNovel also spoke of a possibility to TL those.

I think it would be better for all of us if that 'possibility' never came to fruition.

So far I've no idea what the translators still need to fix there.

Agahe's route in particular is horrific - there's grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes everywhere, and there are some parts which are so confusing you can read through them 100 times and still be thinking 'what' by the end.

Agahe's route in particular is horrific - there's grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes everywhere, and there are some parts which are so confusing you can read through them 100 times and still be thinking 'what' by the end.

This

the translation is bare-bones and frankly, a disgrace for one of the few high profile VN's in the west thanks to it being on Steam

from my point of view tling flight diary is not really worth the effords, because there is not much besides awhole bunch of fanservice, basically the only routes one should consider reading are kanokos & hotarus & the rest is...