Bonjour~!

Azaki

Hi everyone !

I'm Azaki, I'm 20 years old and come from France ! I love music (mostly rock music, but I like elctronic, classical, OST... I play electric guitar too), anime, drawing, reading, as well as playing video-games (I love RPG, but Visual Novels too). I found this site by looking for some english-translated visual-novels.

I didn't play a lot of Visual Novels, but here are some titles I've played:

- Phoenix Wright series (played in French)

- Hotel Dusk/Last Window series (played in French)

- Snatcher (played in English)

- Clannad (played in English, but I didn't go very far, I'll give it another shot when I'll have more time.)

I'm looking forward to find even more Visual Novel to play, and discuss it (among other things) with you !

Sorry for the mistakes I've done in my post... please tell me what are they and where they are, I'm also trying to improve my english. ;)

Hello, fellow countryman! I'm French too.

We also talk a lot about anime, games and other stuff here, I'm sure you'll be at your ease.

Sorry for the mistakes I've done in my post... please tell me what are they and where they are, I'm also trying to improve my english. ;)/>

Don't worry about that, there are plenty of non-native speakers here (well I'm among them ^^). Your english is good enough. I'm pretty sure I do plenty of mistakes too.

But if you ask so, you did a few mistakes indeed;

Hi everyone !

I'm Azaki, I'm 20 years old and comes come from France ! I love music (mostly rock music, but I like elctronic, classical, OST... I play electric guitar too), anime, drawing, reading, as well as playing video-games (I love RPG, but Visual Novels too). I found this site by looking for some english-translated visual-novels.

I didn't play a lot of Visual Novels, but here's here are some titles I've played:

- Clannad (played in English, but I didn't went go very far, I'll give it another shot when I'll have more time.)

I'm looking forward to find even more Visual Novel to play, and discuss it (among other things) with you !

Sorry for the mistakes I've done in my post... please tell me what are they and where they are, I'm also trying to improve my english. ;)/>

Thanks for the correction Down ! I'll correct my post just after I finish this one.

I'm happy to see that there's some non-native speakers ! I'm reasured. ^^

Welcome to the forums! You have to finish Clannad. It's nothing short of amazing. I'm also a pretty big RPG fan. What is your favorite RPG?

Haha, so I'll add Clannad to my "high-priority list" ! I hope there's plenty of different endings (so I can play something different than the anime series) !

I think that my all-time-favorite RPG is Chrono Trigger, but I love Final Fantasy VI and Mother 3 too. Which are yours ?

Thank you for the welcoming, that's cool. :)

Haha, so I'll add Clannad to my "high-priority list" ! I hope there's plenty of different endings !

I think that my all-time-favorite RPG is Chrono Trigger, but I love Final Fantasy VI and Mother 3 too. Which are yours ?

Xenosaga Episode 3 has to be mine, but I'm a huge fan of Final Fantasy X too.

Xenosaga Episode 3 has to be mine, but I'm a huge fan of Final Fantasy X too.

I played Final Fantasy X but never finished it (I can't stand Tidus, I find him awfull XD), and never played Xenosaga (none of them). :)

Hi everyone !

I'm Azaki, I'm 20 years old and come from France ! I love music (mostly rock music, but I like elctronic, classical, OST... I play electric guitar too), anime, drawing, reading, as well as playing video-games (I love RPG, but Visual Novels too). I found this site by looking for some english-translated visual-novels.

I didn't play a lot of Visual Novels, but here are some titles I've played:

- Clannad (played in English, but I didn't go very far, I'll give it another shot when I'll have more time.)

Hi there. I'm also quite new to the forums. Anyway, welcome!

Hey there Azaki-chan! Welcome to Fuwaforum!

Wish I knew French, coz I love this song: Quelqu'un m'a dit. :P

Maybe we should make a band, I know how to play the guitar too, but only classic though.

Hope we'll get along!

Maybe we should make a band, I know how to play the guitar too, but only classic though.

Hope we'll get along!

I'll have to work a lot if I want to make a band, because I didn't play for a long time (I can't access my guitar whenever I want, and with my finals coming I'm a bit short of time). But that could be fun !

Thank you all for the welcoming, that's sweet !

hey welcome

there's actually a french visual novel forum that started just a year ago (still very small), i wish i could find the link...

but french fan translation very small. mostly to english

maybe u would enjoy something like Ever17? https://fuwanovel.net/novels/17

or 999 or policenauts

hey welcome

there's actually a french visual novel forum that started just a year ago (still very small), i wish i could find the link...

but french fan translation very small. mostly to english

I actually enjoy English-translated VN, because it makes me improve my english. But it's true that french-translated VN are rare, maybe because english is a more common language. By the way, thanks for telling me that a french-project is on the way, I'll try to find. =)

maybe u would enjoy something like Ever17? https://fuwanovel.net/novels/17

or 999 or policenauts

Thanks for the recommendations ! I've downloaded Policenauts yesterday, I'll give it a try when I'll have more time to play. I'll take a look at the other titles you gave me, they sound interesting. =)

The place where most of the (small) French scene can be found is the forum esprit-vn. However it's not very active.

Other related websites are the Kawa-Soft website (a TL team), Type-moon france, vndex, etc... But they're all kinda linked.

Yes they are since the kawa-soft team (wich i am in) were the ones who launched that forum.

Well the french VN scene is pretty small that's mainly why there isn't much activity, but we hope we can make it more active with more users :)

Thanks for the welcoming ! I see that there's a lot of people in this community, that's good to see. :)

You love Snatcher and can't stand Tidus - I like you already.

Haha, so I like you too !

Sadly I am all out of Cake!

WHA-AAT ? That's too bad. :'(

Well the french VN scene is pretty small that's mainly why there isn't much activity, but we hope we can make it more active with more users :)

I believe that the most effective thing we could do to make the french-community grow is to make people ask for even more VN translated in french... maybe we should make a "perfect" work of translation on a "classic" Visual Novel that could make people get more interested in VN. But that's just a little idea, I don't even know how this could be possible to do. :P

Yeah, the real problem is the demand, we currently have big projects coming r(World end economica, kanon and katawa shoujou are coming out soon and i'm working on Rewrite)

I guess our presence (Kawa-soft) at conventions all around France will help people get interrested in VNs.

Also having all the scene speaking in one place would attract more people.

Well if you aren't already registered feel free to do so: http://esprit-vn.fr/

Well if you aren't already registered feel free to do so: http://esprit-vn.fr/

I'll take a look, and show it to some friends of mine, maybe they'll be interested in. :)

Yeah, the real problem is the demand, we currently have big projects coming r(World end economica, kanon and katawa shoujou are coming out soon and i'm working on Rewrite)

I guess our presence (Kawa-soft) at conventions all around France will help people get interrested in VNs.

Also having all the scene speaking in one place would attract more people.

Nice projects right here ! I'll surely take a look at them !