Ebay is the worst way to sell

firecat

omg i justed to warn you guys, if it wasn't me everyone here ->might<- have to pay worst then me. so knock it everyone, trying to act all supreme and know it all that kind of act leads people to their doom faster than a fool who has his money stolen. also orginalrin stop stealing other people's story its not yours to even begin with, as a matter of fact you cant even post it because its my story not yours (akns: copyright).

seriously i have never seen you guys like this, do you really believe that ebay is good after 1000s of people complain about ebay? do you just enjoy suffering of everyone around you?

look at this, 1000 people, ebay is rank 1 star.

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/ebay.htm

omg i justed to warn you guys, if it wasn't me everyone here ->might<- have to pay worst then me. so knock it everyone, trying to act all supreme and know it all that kind of act leads people to their doom faster than a fool who has his money stolen. also orginalrin stop stealing other people's story its not yours to even begin with, as a matter of fact you cant even post it because its my story not yours (akns: copyright).

seriously i have never seen you guys like this, do you really believe that ebay is good after 1000s of people complain about ebay? do you just enjoy suffering of everyone around you?

look at this, 1000 people, ebay is rank 1 star.

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/ebay.htm

Sadly I am a sadist and I love enjoying people suffering around me.

Joking aside, I really take many precautions before doing something on the internet that relates to money. Money isn't a game. This might sound offending , but you are like that guy in thag cartoon who failed to notice something written in small writing in the contract and had to pay lots of money as a result. Ok you warned us that if any of us goes to sell something on ebay, he should know that there's a listing fee and final value fee. Thank you very much, we appreciate it. But don't expect people to sympathize with you or tell you that you are right and that ebay is such a monstrous company who sucks our blood and soul.