Otakon2015 Announcements & Discussion

kyrt

I'll be honest I could care less about Sekai Project since they seem to hate the original visual novel fans based on their inability to properly release 18+ titles. The fact they got these titles likely means we can never expect the 18+ versions of any games from these companies which is a disappointment.

edit: yes I'm cynical about sekai project.

I no longer care about any other VN announcements. Tenshin Ranman is getting localized I am now giddy. Been wanting to read this one for a LONG time now. As there was a fan translation in progress before I held off on reading it in VNReader. I just hope they release an 18+ version of it or there goes my giddy....

If this is 18+ especially in hard copy, take my money!

It also has an 15+ version...I have little hope of the 18+ version.

what did they just announce I missed the last one.

Grisaia Unrated: end of July?

I'll be honest I could care less about Sekai Project since they seem to hate the original visual novel fans based on their inability to properly release 18+ titles. The fact they got these titles likely means we can never expect the 18+ versions of any games from these companies which is a disappointment.

edit: yes I'm cynical about sekai project.

They will probably release them via Denpasoft, why wouldn't they?

Is there any chance the fan trans team for Tenshin Ranman is actually silently working for SP right now?

I would say the chances are slim. They were making barely any progress. 

They will probably release them via Denpasoft, why wouldn't they?

because I'm needlessly cynical. You're probably right I just question why they don't try and prop up their 18+ releases by announcing intent. G-Senjou is supposed to release end of Summer and we've gotten no info on if it will have an 18+ release...now would have been a good time to say. So yeah I'm a bit cynical I'd probably buy them either way.

edit: hated sekai project's description of muv-luv...fuck game of thrones it's nothing like muv-luv.

Sekai Project just now heavily hinted during their QA session that they plan on releasing unrated versions via denpasoft for all applicable titles.

You may be right to be a little cynical still, if they plan on doing more delayed releases.