Should I Buy Maki?

Should I Purchase?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Buy Maki?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Indeed, if you so find yourself to be and embrace your position as a member of the oppressed working class, then by all means, purchase the figure. I, however, do not condone the activities of the exploitative plutocrats high above. The self-aware among us favor a more profound view of the so-called invisible hand of the marketplace; I see this veritable descent into materialism not as a matter of rejoice—for the avaricious bourgeoisie, I need not say—but as a decisive blow to the proletariat! For the greater good of our society, so as to prevent or defer the inevitable revolution, one so blindingly clear, do not purchase this monstrosity, this physical embodiment of capitalist tyranny!

Well, if you're really doubtful you can always buy this amazing Hatsune Miku

The clickbait was so real. That PM I sent you? Forget about it.

Already own it.

Indeed, if you so find yourself to be and embrace your position as a member of the oppressed working class, then by all means, purchase the figure. I, however, do not condone the activities of the exploitative plutocrats high above. The self-aware among us favor a more profound view of the so-called invisible hand of the marketplace; I see this veritable descent into materialism not as a matter of rejoice—for the avaricious bourgeoisie, I need not say—but as a decisive blow to the proletariat! For the greater good of our society, so as to prevent or defer the inevitable revolution, one so blindingly clear, do not purchase this monstrosity, this physical embodiment of capitalist tyranny!

I read this as follows: "Blah blah blah, Hinata is the best grill, blah blah Noble Works." Accurate?