majikoi skill question

wyldstrykr

how to trigger miyako and moro skill?

also does yukie skill is random and the end game skill is random also?

and does the after story of this game is included to majikoi S?

<edit>

forgot to question: is the "autum" visual novel is great?

thanks

Ah. I see what you're talking about, You mean when you get to the character selection screen and one character uses a  "Skill" to makes the others disappear, so your only option is them.

I'm fairly certain that the triggers are the "relationship" levels along with what day it is, I'm also fairly sure Moro doesn't have one, Hope that helps

<edit> I think the Autumn part is just the season.

These skills are actually not important in any way, but I'll list them anyway. Because I don't have anything else to do.

Only one ability can activate per day. Coercion always goes first, Free-Spirit always goes first, unless Coercion happens and Attack goes before Shy and Jealousy.

Coercion: Momoyo removes all choices besides home, if her orbs are down to three or less.

Free-Spirit: Kazama appears randomly on days he's supposed to appear.

Attack: If Wanko's orb count is three or less, she removes Chris from the screen. If Chris isn't present, she will remove Miyako instead.

Jealousy: Chika leaves, if you choose something else (even home) more often than her before 5/18

Shy: Yukie leaves, if Chris, Moro or Agave have two or less orbs / Miyako, if she has one orb. 

Friendship: Mayo appears after choosing Chika for the first time.

Adult: Ume-Sensei ignores you choosing her two times.

Feel free to add and correct, I probably fucked up somewhere.

You don't really need a strategy, though.  As long as you keep picking the person whose route you want to read, you will get on their route.  The skills seem to have been added in to make it slightly less boring.  If you only select one character, it really doesn't matter at all.

thanks! im just curious what the other skill are there and what is the conditions for it, also if it not called skills? then what? 

also a harder question: this game has many references, can you give me all the references, spoofs, etc. that contained in the game?

maybe this game has more references than gintama....