An Appearance [Dark Love Live #1]

I normally don't like to play gently, but I do believe this constitutes an exception. Members who think they can stop us? Such a noble premonition, but nonetheless foolish. Tell me patron of Fuwanovel, do you like puzzles? I am quite fond of them myself, so let's see how you can fair in this little game of anagrams. Yazawa seems to enjoy watching you suffer, yet I merely enjoy the thrill of the sport.

I do hope you don't disappoint.

Prize: Rewrite

jPvRxpE.png

Rules: Solve the anagrams in the puzzle above. The 1st person to submit all of the correct anagrams via a PM to Dark Hanayo wins. You are more than willing to help each other out if you'd like, but only the 1st submission that is all correct will win the prize. A time limit will be announced on a later date.

Remember, should nobody win the prize in the allotted time, the game will fail to advance.

Good luck!

Geez, their encryption is a pain in the ass to break; hopefully this post remains here for awhile.

Dark Hanayo, huh? I never really paid much attention to her way of speaking to be honest, but I might have some information that could help in this puzzle. You see, "neo" threads often times leave dark happenings in their wake if the force grows to strong, and while most of the time the things spawning from them are different from their original, they occasionally have ties to where they were born. In other words, Hanayo's anagrams will probably relate to Fuw...

_MESSAGE INTERRUPTED...

vkPJJXj.jpg

No interest in rewrite so I'll sit this current appearance out (the fact I suck at anagrams has absolutely nothing to do with it). I'll probably participate in future appearances though. 

Also props Ren for yet another interesting game.

Off topic, damn, thought Ren was gonna make 9 accounts for each dark love live member but nope he's just using his op connections to change his username each time qq

OT: the bottom right anagram is sooo easy :sachi:

Feel free to drop the answer, I appreciate the help.  :sachi:

Got one down already.

Manage to solve two, but since I'm not so sure about the other one, might as well count it as one :vinty:

Off topic, damn, thought Ren was gonna make 9 accounts for each dark love live member but nope he's just using his op connections to change his username each time qq

OT: the bottom right anagram is sooo easy :sachi:

Tell us! :wafuu:

Hm, I thought it was about batman. I mean, it's Ren, there must be something about batman somewhere in these games.  :wahaha:

Ur terrible at hints btw. <3

One done, and bottom right is half done (I think you're wrong, Eclipsed :wafuu:)

shhhh, we gotta throw off the commoners :holo:

Not interested in Rewrite so meh, here are the answers I got. This one doesn't have a deadline yet but I'm throwing the towel here since I have no idea about the other ones.

Lady Covers - Clover Days

Villa Revoked - Dark Love Live

Quad Pin Stool - Splatoon Squid

For the bottom right, the first half is Nozomi best grill, have fun with the second half, because I gave up :wafuu:

It could also be Nozomi best girl, leaving the other "L" for the later part of the anagram. Also, I think it's about Nico but I couldn't find the words needed. Not sure about it though.  :amane:

L A E R B A T I G E R

Nozomi best girl, Nico _____

or

A E R B A T I G E R

Nozomi best grill, Nico _____

It could also be Nozomi best girl, leaving the other "L" for the later part of the anagram. Also, I think it's about Nico but I couldn't find the words needed. Not sure about it though.  :amane:

L A E R B A T I G E R

Nozomi best girl, Nico _____

or

A E R B A T I G E R

Nozomi best grill, Nico _____

I got confirmation that the comma was meant to separate thee anagram into two parts.