Just finished Fate/ stay night [Spoilers]

Damonkala

I think UBW is considered the best out the 3, mostly for its epicness. It clearly has the best fights and push the action/magic side of FSN to its paroxysm.

Personally I don't really have a favorite, they all have their plus and down. Fate is mostly classic but is the only one keeping Illya alive. UBW is epic but I just can't picture Shirou and Rin together, except if Saber stay as well ^^. HF is really dark but Sakura is my favorite heroine and damn if she doesn't deserve some happiness.

Fate Zero is just an anime masterpiece. A must see even if you don't know a thing about the Nasu Universe. The last FSN UBW was really good too, maybe a little short to cover all the Route properly, and two big let-down for me, Saber being completely forgotten at the end and those damn dolphins. Who cares if they don't show the H, at least imply it without giving us a bullshit excuse of magical ritual that makes no sense.

• 5 months later...

Unlimited Blade Works is the best route .That's what I think anyways .The symbolism plus the Shirou/Archer relationship is probably the most awesome thing that I've read/experienced regarding Japanese medium .HF has pacing issues and a heroine that's unlikable unless you can sympathize with her .