What are you playing?

You should do at least second, there's tons of NG+ content including new characters with own h-scenes.

Eushully games are always designed to be played 3-5 times at least.

yea u right, i started with hard mode on my first playthrough already so the second one can only get easier i assume. dont see the point in gamepaly if its not hard, it be boring to just rush through it on easy/normal

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

guys I solved it I solved it, I finally know why mmorpgs make female armor so skimpy     Sharty's face is just priceless

Picked up, or rather finally started Ace Attorney trilogy on my 3DS. Finished the first game, in the middle of Ep1 of the 2nd game, which is atm a shame because i expected Phoenix to start off veteran

I have no idea what any of that was actually saying because your posts are difficult to read sometimes. But please don't assault or sexually harass your coworkers, that's not cool.

A fair warning to all of you who happen to be reading Grisaia no Kajitsu or will do. Don't watch the opening too much or you'll end noticing a huge spoiler of one route.

To get your mind off it: you are now imagining a penguin on a hang glider...with booster rockets...who is flying along the antartic to their secret batman cave where everything cute and evil is busy plotting the demise of the world.

I finished Minami's route in http://vndb.org/v420 and now am playing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbDwODNmPSU Haven't run into any choices yet, but I'm loving the mystery and atmosphere, even if I'm not expecting it to blow my mind..

I'm finding it pretty hard to get into Grisaia no Kajitsu.  It's not bad, but nothing really interesting has happened yet.  I though that there would be some kind of hook by now, but I guess it's a little farther ahead.  Anyone else have that experience, or am I just impatient?

Change of plans instead of DanganRonpa i'm going to be playing Boob Wars 2. Just felt like it xD

Gee, I wonder what audience that game targets  xD

No that sounds about right. The common route is extremely long and there's not much of a overarching plot in Grisaia outside of Amane/Makina's route. Grisaia is really mostly about the cast.

Oh, good.  I heard that the common route was long; Hosimemo's was, too, but at least there was almost always something happening.  Oh well, I'll keep on truckin'.  I managed to read The Lord of the Rings trilogy.  I can read this.

On Makina's route

The shock when meeting Makina's mother, Kiyoka.

It's a grown up Makina even in the voice... That really added to the tension and strangeness of the conversation Yuuji and her had.

Very well done.

And how it ended... ohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshit

I'm scared D: