What are you playing?

currently on my way to munich by train &  got only my ero-notebook with me for reasons unknown. so yeah started reading tinkerbell´s fuka no jugoku out of boredom .

Wish that series was translated (not that there is much plot going on, but still~ ).  We so rarely have that level of animation in our VNs, in English anyway.

yes would love seeing that happen too. & surprisingly some of the titles of their do have a decent amount of plot to them, like in inýouchuu kyou, or etsu for example. as for i, i´m long since past the point where i got myself turned on by reading ero-scenes, so i do it mostly to distrct myself from various hardships, to find something visually appealing that can be converted into food design-wise, or whatever reason there is. to me, nukige, or sexual acts in general are a form of art that can or cannot be enjoyed reading through just like any other story, depending on the quality of its writing, with hana to hebi beeing one of the very best examples which i can possibly think of.

edit. regrettably this particular title seems to have been quite the bad pick, when looking at the reactions i get from those other pretend to be innocent passengers surrounding the poor me :/

Just finished playing Kana ~Okaeri~.

Currently playing:

Kikouyoku Senki Tenkuu no Yumina (Currently on Chapter 3: Day 3)

Otoboku (Currently 1/4 of the game?)

Kara no Shoujo (April 12th of the game)

Planning to play next:

Either Utawarerumono or Eien no Aselia

Edited by ヤミハナ

Playing 酷罪を受けるべき者 (vndb). It's...unique. A lot of eccentric characters, but those characters are quite the focus.

It's a doujin work where a high school girl (a pretty bad mannered one at that) gets vanished away to a quasi-fantasy world. Also there's guro and other horrible things happen, but the VN has a way of pulling you in. The tone isn't always dark, and the characters are really... not straightforward? Anyways, will continue reading.

Started XX of the Dead. Not the typical zombie vn flick I was expecting like when I played Kansen since the zombies don't really go in hordes and try to outnumber you. They are basically just tentacle monsters with enhanced strength with the ability to corrupt you and turn you into one of them.... through intercourse! :sachi: 

So far, I love the character interaction and the bad ends, although I only encountered 1 of them and imo the best bad end ever (NSFW: EVERYONE GETS TENTACLE RAPED!!!). And welp.... the protag's sister Touka was the first one who bought it. She was quite the looker too (how could you fucking say no to this?) and her incest vibes with the protag was REALLY STRONG, like his classmates were actually pushing for them to be together as well as her imagining making out with the protag as she is getting tentacle raped and corrupted. So I already got spoiled that she will make a dramatic come back later as an antagonist, so I knew she was still going to be alive. I have a feeling she's gonna be the Kerrigan from Starcraft of this game. With my progress so far 3 of the characters from the box cover are already dead excluding Touka because she's still alive (corrupted) after getting devoured by the tentacle zombie monster. Sucks that they were unavoidable deaths so there was nothing I could do to save them.... :conspiracy: 

Looking forward to see who else survives in the end as I play this. The h-scenes are definitely hot though. ^_^ 

Ok ... Wow.... Is it wrong that I think this game sounds incredibly awesome? :pyaa:

I m currently playing one beautiful novel.... russian-made novel Everlasting summer, it s FREE ON STEAM, i recomend it for anyone (well it s 18+, but there s minor adult content). It has incredibly long gameplay, 13 endings at all (alot of mods, but most of them in russian), each ending takes few hours. If you aren t racist or too much into japanese novels xD then u should try it, i won t spoiler anything here. It s english translated ofc.

Hidden Content

Ok ... Wow.... Is it wrong that I think this game sounds incredibly awesome? :pyaa:

Not at all. I think it's an OK game though. Not really something you would play for the story but just to see who lives and dies. 

So far, the game seems too unforgiving now due to a lot more bad ending choices in the mix. Also for some reason even though Matsubara-kun (the protagonist) isn't the one getting killed, I keep getting the game over screen and being sent back to the title. I guess some characters are set not to die until later or at all, so losing them is a game over? I already lost 4 girls and 3 guys already, so I would assume the remaining characters are key characters? I don't know what else it could be.... I'm playing this game without a walkthrough because I could not find one. :yumiko: EDIT: Thanks to someone from hongfire for pming me the walkthrough!

And Touka is now a tentacle monster chasing you down and wants to rape you and kill all your other classmates, especially the girls (because she's jealous of them). Great, even when corrupted/no longer human, incest is still a powerful emotion. :wahaha: She is going full yandere mode now. She's even more relentless than Nemesis from Resident Evil.

Edited by CeruleanGamer

Hidden Content

Not at all. I think it's an OK game though. Not really something you would play for the story but just to see who lives and dies. 

So far, the game seems too unforgiving now due to a lot more bad ending choices in the mix. Also for some reason even though Matsubara-kun (the protagonist) isn't the one getting killed, I keep getting the game over screen and being sent back to the title. I guess some characters are set not to die until later or at all, so losing them is a game over? I already lost 4 girls and 3 guys already, so I would assume the remaining characters are key characters? I don't know what else it could be.... I'm playing this game without a walkthrough because I could not find one. :yumiko: EDIT: Thanks to someone from hongfire for pming me the walkthrough!

And Touka is now a tentacle monster chasing you down and wants to rape you and kill all your other classmates, especially the girls (because she's jealous of them). Great, even when corrupted/no longer human, incest is still a powerful emotion. :wahaha: She is going full yandere mode now. She's even more relentless than Nemesis from Resident Evil.

Never underestimate the power of incest. :makina:... (What the hell am I saying.)

By the way, here is 100 awesome points for refrencing resident evil.

Tentacle hype was the last thing I was expecting when I opened fuwa again in some time. It seems to do things I might potentially like... I guess I will have to give it a read, f-for science of course! I-It's not like I'm interested in any of the lewd things or anything!! :pyaa:  

Also slowly continuing my way through Chaos;Child when ~yandere-chan~ DDON isn't sucking away all my time. Finished Kazuki's route/chapter this time - I've really enjoyed this one. If you thought C;C or even C;H is ridiculous and over the top, you'll either love or absolutely hate this route, because it takes over the top to a new level. What happens when you mix fiction with reality too much? Nothing good... nothing good, I tell you. :wahaha:  

I'm reading Kurusu's route now, and then I have only Yamazoe's left in the character routes. Not particularly looking forward to that because of the character, but the C;H/C;C routes are hardly ever focused on romance, so it hopefully still should have an interesting plot.

I still am interested in Shikkoku no Sharnoth, made it to like the fourth mini game, but frankly I've used up the last of my VN reading powers for the next some X years. A shame, since it would've been fun to partake in some of the many discussion threads for the translated VNs that have (and will) come out this year.

Oh well, see you guys soonTM ^_^

I still am interested in Shikkoku no Sharnoth, made it to like the fourth mini game, but frankly I've used up the last of my VN reading powers for the next some X years. A shame, since it would've been fun to partake in some of the many discussion threads for the translated VNs that have (and will) come out this year.

Oh well, see you guys soonTM ^_^

>not reading F/sn

Yo dw Zen-kun, F/sn will  be my priority big read for 2016, right after I do my other priority read ala Texas Dice's Kira☆Kira he suggested to me some many years ago.

Btw, did you ever come home yet :sachi:

Good, otherwise I'll have Lancer come after you and stab you in the heart.  I'm super cereal.

'course I did, silly.  I'll be going out of town tomorrow, though.  Damn relatives, always wanting to spend holidays with me and keeping me from reading VNs.

>not reading Gahkthun

Read Gahkthun.

Hidden Content

That's on my to-do list as well, but it's gonna go like this:  F/sn -> F/ha -> Tsukihime -> Kagetsu Tooya -> Inganock -> Sharnoth -> Gahkthun.  So, soonTM.

Made notable progress on Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort the past few days. 

Nagisa so far is hands down the best girl. I couldn't stop gushing over her during her route :wafuu: The plot in all of the routes so far is pretty much nonexistent, but they are all super cute so I don't really care, all I need from this is a laugh and a smile. Doing Riho's right now and she is a sex machine, hot damn.

After Riho I will only have Shiori left and then I can move on. 

skipped the obligatory family meeting & decided on continue enjoying the 解放少女 SIN festa of his!
rejoice fellow beeings of solitude, your not alone when disiring to spend christmas eve with utterly broken waifus, instead of 3dpd´s who´ve already abandoned you a longe time ago.

Snuck in an hour of Shikkoku no Sharnoth,on like Act 6 Part 2

The repetitive & episodic nature of this VN makes this hard to grind for long sessions, (not like I have time right now anyway :P

Doesn't really help that you have to go through 5 minigames / half the story just to finally know exactly why the minigames are happening in the first place, until then Mary's just running around in the dark like a headless chicken never able to get any answers cuz M's a douche so she has no choice but to just go with the flow.

The episodes themselves are lackluster, the characters from each one were never able to feel fully developed nor make me care for them. Denny was kinda cool I guess..

The overlying mystery behind Sharnoth and Mary's golden eye doesn't look like it'll turn out to be anything grand, hopefully I'm wrong, though I'm feeling it'll just be something that's easily explained in one or two sentences just like the Metacreatures were.

Minigames are alright. Will admit that I do tend to get pumped up each time one starts cuz the BGM is awesome. And it's fun letting Mary go into Despair :rimu:

so kaido finally reached the boiling point of his in 解放少女 SIN - guess its time to bring the heinous reign of feminism to an end! oh twisted beeing of utter falseness, the innocent friend of thine is long since gone - rape, muder or worse - the stage is set for a grand finale thats yet to come...

NnJRF5i.jpg?1
ygH7Gvk.jpg?1

edit: this part of liberation maiden is by almost all means an anti muv-luv so to say, featuring an anti cast, anti everyday story, anti interpersonal relationships & for the very most parts anti romance. on the bright side (& there isnt much light elsewhere XD) its animelike animations really manage to draw you in plus its hillarious humour pretty much hits the mark!