What are you playing?

sooo after the latest non so pleasent encounter with a leacherous futa :/ in rasen kairou2 & reading beniiro´s 2nd ending which i totally overlooked so far, i´ve decided for myself on becoming a decent human beeing, by renouncing graphical violence, rape & suchalike. locked my external harddrives away and will be translating until all shit is done, so i can go on vacation without fearing any juristical hassle afterwards. the pretty messed up inner swine-hound of mine needs to stay in the past when new year´s eve comes to an end, as its impossible for me to grow as a person with him around.
to celebrate this hopeless undertaking, my last nukige-fap of the year is dedicated to kawazakike´s mika - farewell thou beeing of utmost pulchritude, since the olden master of yours died, i heavy heartedly decided on setting you free (for now)...

edit: now only to find a way of quitting with girls-frontline ><

ok i picked another old school freaking awesome vn, https://vndb.org/v8650 I will stop adding vns and start finishing them now :P 

NRHNsEb.jpg

W00t? A vn with a setting..... IN AMERICA? (props if you get the joke)

Edited by CeruleanGamer

ok i picked another old school freaking awesome vn, https://vndb.org/v8650 I will stop adding vns and start finishing them now :P 

Good choice!

If you're interesting in reading more of those oldies, I recommend to check if there is also a FMT version available. Most of the time they have a superior soundtrack. In the case of Fairytale games like Ballade for Maria or Necronomicon, the arranged OSTs are breathtaking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY09wsXqV-w

It's really a matter of taste, if one prefers the PC98 version or FMT version. FM/MIDI output on PC98 is also awesome. That said, you should probably install some additional sound drivers for your NPTH. I especially recommend VERMOUTH for MIDI output. It's SOOO much better. Orgasm for the ears. Especially with great OSTs like in Ballade for Maria.

W00t? A vn with a setting..... IN AMERICA?

Most Fairytale VNs are actually located in the Western world, if I recall correctly...

Good choice!

If you're interesting in reading more of those oldies, I recommend to check if there is also a FMT version available. Most of the time they have a superior soundtrack. In the case of Fairytale games like Ballade for Maria or Necronomicon, the arranged OSTs are breathtaking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY09wsXqV-w

It's really a matter of taste, if one prefers the PC98 version or FMT version. FM/MIDI output on PC98 is also awesome. That said, you should probably install some additional sound drivers for your NPTH. I especially recommend VERMOUTH for MIDI output. It's SOOO much better. Orgasm for the ears. Especially with great OSTs like in Ballade for Maria.

Can you hook the text in the fmt version too? I was searching for this novel too https://vndb.org/v2284 (regular windows) it looks amazing but I didn't found it anywhere :( 
I will install the extra drivers then.

Can you hook the text in the fmt version too? 

Coincidentally, I made a hooking tool for FMT games some months ago. I never released it though, because it is still buggy and does not hook every FMT game yet and I'm just too lazy to finish it, lol. But I think it should work with Fairytale games, Ballade of Maria too,
If you want to play the FMT version, I can check if I remember this right and if it indeed works, send you a beta of my tool.
It's really a matter of taste though. Some people like PC98's FM sound more than FMT's CD audio. 

I was searching for this novel too https://vndb.org/v2284 (regular windows) it looks amazing but I didn't found it anywhere :(

Yup, I never found this one either. It's one of the most rare vn gems I know of, haha.

I don't understand why the anime adaptation has such a low score,maybe they did a really bad job.Its pretty light-hearted in general, but also has its serious moments. 

I finished before it stopped airing but after a second watch I liked it a whole lot more. The art was butchered in the anime though. (I also like the soundtrack.)

Can you hook the text in the fmt version too? 

Coincidentally, I made a hooking tool for FMT games some months ago. I never released it though, because it is still buggy and does not hook every FMT game yet and I'm just too lazy to finish it, lol. But I think it should work with Fairytale games, Ballade of Maria too,
If you want to play the FMT version, I can check if I remember this right and if it indeed works, send you a beta of my tool.
It's really a matter of taste though. Some people like PC98's FM sound more than FMT's CD audio. 

I was searching for this novel too https://vndb.org/v2284 (regular windows) it looks amazing but I didn't found it anywhere :(

Yup, I never found this one either. It's one of the most rare vn gems I know of, haha.

it's ok, I bothered you enough to make the pc98 games working with the text hooker :P and I really like the pc98 sound so it's not a big problem either. Maybe in the future if I find a rare gem only for the FMT system I will tell you but for now i'm more than ok with playing the pc98 version of games. 
If you find anything related to echo or even blue eyes let me know 

I don't understand why the anime adaptation has such a low score,maybe they did a really bad job.Its pretty light-hearted in general, but also has its serious moments. 

I finished before it stopped airing but after a second watch I liked it a whole lot more. The art was butchered in the anime though. (I also like the soundtrack.)

Out of curiosity, I just watched the first episode and the characters look nothing like the people from the VN,and there was a ton of filler and unneeded stuff, but then again there isn't enough material to air 12 episodes without some filler since VN has this cycle that repeats a lot of stuff. The art from the VN and the facial movements made the characters look really lively,and they butchered so much. I think I understand why the score is low for a pretty good VN, they messed up at the adaption again.

Playing euphoria

I knew what I was getting into, but goddamn, I'm a moe-happy Nep-aroo kinda guy, so there's a HUGE disjoint between the enjoyment of Kei's sadistic circumstances as the protagonist and myself as the reader.

That being said, I'm on like Round 3 so far, and bullying the shit out of Rika, and feel horrible.

But. I. Can't. Stop.

lel, jk(???????????????????????? 

Playing euphoria

I knew what I was getting into, but goddamn, I'm a moe-happy Nep-aroo kinda guy, so there's a HUGE disjoint between the enjoyment of Kei's sadistic circumstances as the protagonist and myself as the reader.

That being said, I'm on like Round 3 so far, and bullying the shit out of Rika, and feel horrible.

But. I. Can't. Stop.

lel, jk(???????????????????????? 

if it's any consolation, Rika is one of the most annoying (like top 3) VN characters I've ever seen. Whiny bitch.

Also, FORTY KEKS at the enlarged

Ye, that's why I'm knocking out Rika first; to save the stronger, more interesting characters for later :sachi:

bf8.png (358×310)

You think you're relieved of Rika, then SHE FUCKING STARTS BITCHING AND CRYING IN OTHER ROUTES AND THE MAIN ROUTE BETTER MAKE HER SOME SORT OF ACTING TWISTED BASTARD BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER WANTED TO BITCHSLAP A PERSON SINCE MUV LUV EXTRA SO FUCKING HARD AND NO HER SCENES DON'T RELIEVE ANY STRESS WHEN YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKING NATSUKI'S SHIT UP AND RIKA BEING MORE UNBEARABLE THAN THE WORST OF SCAT RAPE 7/24

^100% what you said. 

It's funny, cuz my reason for going her route first was to "get her over with", but nope, she ain't done apparently, three rounds into my next playthrough (Sensei's up currently, then I'll do Rinne -> Nemu -> Kanae or something) and I'm already smh at how annoying she is, and based on your reaction it's only gonna get worse huh :holo: 

Overall I'm pretty meh with this VN so far, not my cup of tea, though I'm interested in the True End and this VN seems short enough so I'll try to blitz it

the true ending of euphoria is not really short, it goes on and on and on xD

I love the dialogs of this novel 

JhQ6j15.jpg
rii is teasing kimu about saying if she is confessing to her xD, she answer her "idiot"
FFT2zWC.jpg
Rii is teasing Kimu about saying if she is confessing to her xD, she answer her "idiot", they are both chasing a murderer in some dubious mine which is not really safe

Rika is an annoying little shit for sure, but I've hated Nemu much more througout the entire story. Fuck Nemu. At least Rika has the courtesy to get rekt. :pyaa:

In chapter eight of Chaos;Child. I think I am nearing the climax, things were really escalating the last few chapters. Funny thin is that I've purposefully got a bad end about 4 chapters ago, and unless it was some masterful mindfuck red herring (which I doubt it is), I honestly feel like the bad end spoiled me. How do you even put spoilers in your own VN, this is absolutely ridiculous. Well, nothing is for sure yet, but this might be the VN where getting bad ends first is not a good idea... :wafuu:

I cannot win the battles in dies irae, even when I turn down the speed, they are fucking impossible!! >_> 

EDIT: after 4 fights in a row and almost a complete hour of suffering the game continues....i didnt see that coming !!!

to kill one of the main characters, this is the first time I see something like this happening in a vn :o 

Finally started the Realta Nua version of F/SN after screwing around a bit in the original version and getting a few Tiger Dojos.  God, the nostalgia <3  It was my second VN ever and my first translated Japanese VN.

Really liking the Realta Nua version so far.  The fullscreen function doesn't look like utter crap this time around, with the added black bars.  The remixed soundtrack is a little strange, but it's not bad, just slightly different while still keeping what made the original songs good.  I'm really hoping that there's Servant and Weapon lore options in the menu, though.  If it's not there by the time the prologue is over, I'll be really bummed out.  Translation is absolutely awful in this new version, though.  They should feel bad.

Oh, good, I was gettin' a bit worried there.  F/SN without a lore menu would be a travesty.  By the way, the original has that timer as well, just go into extras in the main menu, and voila.  Mine is up to 5 days or so, but I tend to leave VNs idle when I have to do something else but I'm not at a good save point and there's no quicksave option.

euphoria.

Fking Rinne man, it's always the quiet, mysterious people that turn out to be the most bonkers

I can really relate to this right now as I'm in Rinne's route now as well (Rinne, Rika, Natsuki spoilers)

Just reached the post-facility part of the route, we'll see how shit gets hella wack this time around. I liked how the scenes were fucked up around this time too, Natsuki's route is UTTER COMPLETE SHIT with no addition to the meta story WHATSOEVER so this was relief. The hanging and the whip (and partly the hand-in-the-womb) ones were fucking stomach-churning, up there with Rika's pressing machine and water tank holy shit.

After seeing Rinne lead the robed faction in Natsuki's route there is a lot I'm curious about, I'm pretty sure there'll be a lot of answers since this time we're viewing from one of the views of the warring teenager factions and that means a shit ton of exposition which I feel I've earned after Rika and Ntsuki's routes, and I think the perfect route order is Natsuki > Rika > Rinne > Nemu > Kanae.