What are you playing?

I don't know if i should start playing tokyo school (really short) or white album 2 (something really long...)

White Album 2 is my favorite anime of all time, aside from GC. Might as well read the VN.

yep I will read white album because tokyo school is really boring so far and I'm not a fan of those booby physx that it uses xD
Is white album 1 good? should I read it before 2? I read that it's a different story but maybe there is some relation between them.

There is no direct relation at all between 1 and 2. IIRC, a song from 1 plays in two, that's it. 

Also, I prefer 2 over 1 anyways.

sooo managed to survive that horrendeous last week of mine, where i´ve been seemingly punished by the gods for displaying some sort of lazy attitude concerning those tasks given to me earlier this year, resulting in fellow glandular fever knocking against the door and embracing me hard, so i wasnt able to continue reading fairytale requiem at all, which is a discouraging thing in itself, because it starts feeling like accursed by now, after illness prevented me twice from doing so.
guess there´s nothing i can do, but again start reading from the scene onwards in which those lovely little ladies went astray in the smoke-filled house of theirs and sqeeled out of joy when the embodyment of modern chivalry (me) came to help end this so called misery in an instant :/

Decided to leave KnS2 for later and continued reading Natsukumo. I can definitely see why people say Watanabe has improved since HaruKuru - somehow the jokes are even more dirty than before, and all the more hilarious, but more importantly, when Watanabe decides it is time to get serious... well, I was incredibly impressed in HaruKuru, but Natsukumo just completely destroyed me. This was possibly the most hype way to set the tone I've ever seen, and I can't wait to read more.

So I found this vn about zombies(first time seeing vn about zombies,nitroplus is making one, but it's not out yet): https://vndb.org/v16802, reading it since I'm bored and don't have anything else to read. first time reading a kinetic Vn with only one ending, guess you can't complain about the ending if you don't like it since you didn't effect the outcome. 

So I found this vn about zombies(first time seeing vn about zombies,nitroplus is making one, but it's not out yet): https://vndb.org/v16802, reading it since I'm bored and don't have anything else to read. first time reading a kinetic Vn with only one ending, guess you can't complain about the ending if you don't like it since you didn't effect the outcome. 

oh yeah, I know @Deep Blue read the recently, I have it stalled for some reason (I have a bad habbit of being hyped for a lot of vns at the same time, so rarely I cant decide which one I actually wanna stick to :P)

oh yeah, I know @Deep Blue read the recently, I have it stalled for some reason (I have a bad habbit of being hyped for a lot of vns at the same time, so rarely I cant decide which one I actually wanna stick to :P)

I can say without a doubt that is garbage, coming from a company that only makes nukige it wasnt something strange to expect, the MC is a piece of garbage, there is just barely any voice acting, lot and lots of sex scenes that take forever then there is him gathering supplies and doing the same things or surfing the web doing stupid things.

there is also a lot of raping and necrophilia (to be honest i dont know if fucking a zombie is necrophilia or not :P )

The good thing is that is really short like 13k of lines so yeah it wont take much to read 
Something good about the novel?

maybe how they describe the zombies and how they still act as humans, for example when they go to the train station at the same time as they used to (for work, going to school etc etc), that was a cool part but that's pretty much it...

Edited by Deep Blue

Hahaha, I thought it was going to be shit given the fact the VN was just a random story from an internet writing contest with budget slapped on top. Kind of surprised about the amount of H, but I guess I should've guessed it was that kind of contest, haha.

Now you should go and check out their other BDSM masterpiece. This is like fanfics in VN form, truly that company has hit on solid gold. :pyaa:

paused fairytale requiem after making quite some process :P & switched to continue reading liberation maiden.
so far, the protag is almost exactly as i like him to be, an enourmous asshole acting that way based on "few" things which happened to him, but the female cast is what surprised me the more. i mean, basically they are all scum, behaving all nice and shiny in public, but scum. love how their personas are described, btw some of them giving in to the dark side without having any issues with it, like for example in terms of murder, betrayel or other rather unusual habits XD
glad i picked this one up, even if i cant see it ending in a morally acceptable manner at all

Started Cross+Channel.

And... ehhhhhh. The real deal hasn't started yet and besides the extraordinary perversion of the protagonist there's currently absolutely nothing that interests me about the plot (and that's only because I've heard the MC described as "desperately trying to be a normal person"), including the characters. TL notes are weird but I can get used to them. Oh well. I'm currently at the scene where I was introduced to the short blonde girl with glasses.

Playing Ever17 and Finished Sora's and Tsugumi's route. This vn has been alot of fun didnt really get bored  but the only problem i have is that a big part of the route's i read are mostly the same like sora's route and tsugumi's one were like +70% the same thing.
Going to play you's route next really liked her from what i have seen so far and i like characters that are cheerful.

Thoughts about the route's:

Sora's route(my second route):
I liked her route alot it really makes you think about AI's and if you really can love them or if they have real "feelings" too and if you as a real person can really love them . This route is my fav out of 2 i read so i hope it just gets better from now on

Tsugumi's route(my first route:
Really liked her flashback and that ending was amazing. but i dont really like kuudere's so i couldnt really like her as a character that much but it was still enjoyable 

Pipi:
I know most people had their speculations about tief blau but the biggest mystery for me in this VN is Pipi. Pipi is just such a mystery he know where everything is and just keep saving the day like it is his job this dog is just amazing and i want him as my dog.

I can say without a doubt that is garbage, coming from a company that only makes nukige it wasnt something strange to expect, the MC is a piece of garbage, there is just barely any voice acting, lot and lots of sex scenes that take forever then there is him gathering supplies and doing the same things or surfing the web doing stupid things.

Hidden Content

The good thing is that is really short like 13k of lines so yeah it wont take much to read 
Something good about the novel?

Hidden Content

I thought I stumbled upon some interesting material for once...but if its just a bunch of sex, then i might as well not waste any time on it i was expecting something cool with some good story since a zombie Apocalypse is usually pretty awesome if you somehow survive the initial outbreak, was expecting guns, lots of guns. I was sorta hoping it wouldn't be the sort of Highschool of the dead crap where its a total boobfest, but the CG looked pretty good,the one zombie with a machete.i'll read and determine if its good or not. if you can't complain about the ending, at least you can complain about everything else.  :P

paused everything for the sake of infusing myself with lots of erotism, because i expect someone 3d visiting me today & been basically reading amagasa´s virgin load ever since this moning.
must say i´m stunned, though the novel is for most parts "only" a nukige, it definitely delivers hard.
pretty darn cool visual mixed with a protag who literally gives a huge fuck on everything, so to say and furthermore some real cool character interactions that start driving me nuts whilst reading - even the ero-scenes are worded in a way, btw consist of that vulgar plus funny dialogues, i often forgot fapping to it^^
like its been with every other amagasa titles prior to it, women are mostly considered whores (literally), or act whorelike and them men displayed as archaic assholes or cool madafakas, whilst beeing often verbally abusive & yeah.

5dajdoA.jpg

nsfw:
http://imgur.com/NvyoNLP
http://imgur.com/56qeAB0

yop, there are only 3-4 mentioned on vndb, though many more have been published so far. most noteable ones are those forming a series consisting of 5 titles, excluding related fanservice fd´s or else.
starting with beast of obsidian ( a pretty unrefined one, but a necessary evil) - prince of red lake - spiritswordkizakura - vizal´s diary - varite et mensonge, those are story driven novels taking place in a fictonary, medieval world which reminded me abit on games of thrones and whose cast is from the 3rd installment on mostly the same btw. the important ones made already their appearance + their backstory is known.
-no idea why the circle advertises every title of theirs with ero-cg´s only, despite this definitely non beeing the main theme in most of them, so it often leaves the one interested confused, whether its actually a nukige, or not.
the latest title midnight hymns2 isnt one either.

edit: all titles are fully voiced from imperial prince of red lake onwards (means every character) + they mostly consist of anime-like cutscenes and various other visual effects, that reminded me on classic stuff, where effects where written down, like "zack", "boom", "pow" and else

Yesterday, I asked myself: What's the deal with Dracu-Riot? Why are so many people constantly clamouring for a full translation and how great can it possibly be?

The answer is very great. I understand now. 

Played Elina route back in 2013 and I remember that I loved it. Picked it up again 2-3 weeks ago and Azusa route sucks : ( I'm hoping that it would get somewhere soon. I can't take the "being shy" shit much longer anymore.

I'm expecting something from other routes.

Played Elina route back in 2013 and I remember that I loved it. Picked it up again 2-3 weeks ago and Azusa route sucks : ( I'm hoping that it would get somewhere soon. I can't take the "being shy" shit much longer anymore.

I'm expecting something from other routes.

The fact, that the best girl has her route translated, makes me a little more okay with the fact, that I'll never see the rest of this VN.

Was feeling the vn mood and started up Ever 17 again. I started it and the mood was lost. What do you guys do when this happens? Force your way through the vn or just drop it? Personally, I dislike moving onto anything with out finishing what I was doing before (in terms of media). This causes me to just loose the whole wanting to read anything for sometime.