What are you playing?

I started G-Senjou no Maou and read up to Tsubaki's bad end. I decided to do things little differently than normally and try to do all the endings in order using a walkthrough. I'm not sure if I like this approach, but since I've heard that the other endings are worth reading along the way, I thought it would be the best course of action.

I haven't formed any strong opinions about it yet, other than it's pretty interesting. Especially the motivations and mentalities of the characters are really intriguing. That and the intense cat-and-mouse game segments are what I've liked the most so far.

Oh, and the soundtrack is fucking godlike.   

Taking a short break from Majikoi S and instead reading The Way We All Go.

After Tsubame and Mon-sama's route there was nothing but sex in Margit and Kokoro's. Hopefully, once I finish Kokoro's route, and I move onto the after story for the Kazama family, there will be more character developement and less sex. <---- Unfortunately, I am doubting that.

I started G-Senjou no Maou and read up to Tsubaki's bad end. I decided to do things little differently than normally and try to do all the endings in order using a walkthrough. I'm not sure if I like this approach, but since I've heard that the other endings are worth reading along the way, I thought it would be the best course of action.

I haven't formed any strong opinions about it yet, other than it's pretty interesting. Especially the motivations and mentalities of the characters are really intriguing. That and the intense cat-and-mouse game segments are what I've liked the most so far.

Oh, and the soundtrack is fucking godlike.   

Finished Kokoro's route and then I finished the Agave After route. The Agave After was going pretty strong, but then it just ended and we fucked Miyako and Momo. Going to do Tatsuko's route and then the original girls after stories. After that is the childhood route and I believe I will be done.

I got her bad route first, after that I used a guide to make sure I only get the good endings. I don't think all the  bad endings are necessary, it just shows you how the protag is screwed up. Make sure you do play through to the end though, with all the good endings. Great VN.

I recommend the exact opposite  : P  Never got why people would skip bad ends, it's part of the content and you're missing out if you skip it.  G-senjou's bad ends were pretty good, in my opinion, even if they were pretty messed up.

That soundtrack, though...so good.  I still tear up when I listen to a few of the songs.

I recommend the exact opposite  : P  Never got why people would skip bad ends, it's part of the content and you're missing out if you skip it.  G-senjou's bad ends were pretty good, in my opinion, even if they were pretty messed up.

That soundtrack, though...so good.  I still tear up when I listen to a few of the songs.

Still playing Koizuru and I'm at the beginning of Riho's route after hiving done Sango's and Shiori's ones. I like the game so far the characters are really well designed in my opinion. The story isn't really plot focused but it's not a problem since I wasn't looking for a complicated VN to read. ^^

Working through No, Thank You!!

Funny that I only got the game because of Kouichi and Maki (being an ojicon is suffering) but came to love just about everyone. Haru was a surprising thing since most VN protagonists are rather boring, but Haru has a shit ton of character for being an eroge protag. Granted, he says and does a lot of things that just have me going "God damnit Haru." but I think that's what's part of his charm.

Then skipping the bad ends would be a good idea for you, because every single one results in an h-scene, and the bad ends are all pretty dark.  I'm just a 100%ing nut, so that was out of the question for me.  G-senjou actually made me like bad ends, though, because they were interesting (except for Kanon's, it blows).

Finished Kokoro's route and then I finished the Agave After route. The Agave After was going pretty strong, but then it just ended and we fucked Miyako and Momo. Going to do Tatsuko's route and then the original girls after stories. After that is the childhood route and I believe I will be done.

The childhood route is technically not the last route, but it leads to the last route.

It's also the most plot filled besides Mon-sama's and Tsubame's.

The childhood route is technically not the last route, but it leads to the last route.

It's also the most plot filled besides Mon-sama's and Tsubame's.

That makes me very happy! ROCK&ROLL. 

I finished Tatsuko's route and I quite enjoyed it. I have excepted the fact that the majority of the routes in S revolve around sex. With that in mind Tatsuko's route gave off a warm and relaxed feeling, which I found nice~ It also seemed to throw in more dialogue outside of sex than some of the other routes.

Update:

I have completed all of the original Majikoi heroine routes in Majikoi S, except Chris. I actually ended up skipping through a lot of the dialogue during the sex scenes this time around (which is something I don't typically do). Once that was done and over with I found the actual flirting and lovey-doveyness between Yamato and X heroine rather fun. Outside of the flirting I was happy at the inclusion of supporting characters, something that seemed scarce in Margit's and Kokoro's routes (more so Margit). 

The real kicker is there is somewhere around 30 minutes of dialogue once I skipped the sex. Pretty sure it would have ended up something like 2 hours if I sat around to read every moan and orgasm.

Again once I finish Chris's route it will be Childhood > Hermit Crabs > Bonus Routes then I am done. Think I will opt to read something more serious this time around. My last two VN's, including Majikoi S, would be Osadai and of coarse Majikoi S. I am thinking of something like Steins;Gate since I haven't read it yet. Maybe Ever17 or Umineko? I have a whole bunch of VN's installed (over 40) so I have some options.

The  Menagerie. Finally a torrent came out for it. Although I thought it was originally in Japanese. so no voices...

Just started it myself. Demo showed a bit of promise so I'm kinda intrigued to see more.

Aside from that... I really need to finish Sunrider... :/